Russian HeliCUKpter shot down!

Ukraine just shot down a Russian HeliKEKpter attacking their biggest airport. Russians getting rekt by Grannies with AK-47s

>pic

reuters.com/world/europe/russian-helicopters-attack-military-airport-near-kyiv-ukrainian-officials-2022-02-24/

Attached: RussianheliCuktperDown.jpg (624x351, 12.62K)

I missed the part where that's my problem.

Do you have another source other than Pfizer News?

idgaf

checked

yeah sure lemme just hop on my private jet to ukraine and film the Russian helicukpter myself smouldering in the dirt.

Apple cider vinegar will get rid of eczema.

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-191830.png (496x511, 318.76K)

paywall link
fake psyop war
wake up - this is fake

Sir, this isn't the National Health Service...do you drink it or dab it?

niggas are cooming over the fact they shot down one ka 52

better vid

Attached: 1599185052986.webm (852x480, 2.34M)

HOLY SHIT, a chopper fell on my house.

>russian casualty
>spam idc
hmm..

Drinking is always best rareflag fag

it's winter batman

I don't remember soliciting any advice from memeflaggots, or do-gooders.

Omg a single helicopter shot down in a full scale war!!!

you're one uppity feget aren't you

>I open the bottle of cider with my right hand, placing the cider at a 45 degree angle inside my rectum with my left hand
>If there is any deviation, the ENTIRE process must be repeated from the beginning, from the beginning

we don't remember inviting you onto this American website either

If I wanted advice or service, I'd enter into a 'contract', that's what people do in the 'free market' not just steal people's shit, or take it for free, like Putin stealing Ukraine.

>we don't remember inviting you onto this American website eithe

I don't recall there being an invitation needed, to post on your gay homosexual frog board rabbi.

I don't recall when shithole 4th worlders had a say in a Tunisian spice market forum. Go forage your date plants ugly gypsy semi-greek

Big insults for a memeflaggot.

Fuck off then!

You don't have my permission to post your retarded NAP personal-nukes libertardian stuff on my board.

>shot down
>landed intact and the pilots managed to disable it before leaving

just wanted to bump this thread to show everyone what kind of a piece of double standard self fellating garbage you are when other anons see that flag again

checked
>You don't have my permission to post your retarded NAP

STFU uncle dogfucker, nobody asked you.

Rent free

Attached: va6229z7f78z.jpg (500x566, 56.17K)

Checked

Good to see a Russia HeliCUKpter getting blown the fuck up, by a country that spends less on it's military than fucking Angola (pic), is pissing YOU right off. Good cunt, I like pushing buttons, I'd keep doing it more often now.

What you gonna do??? I'm shitting my knickers here waiting....ooooooh oooooh......

Attached: AngolaMilitary.jpg (259x170, 16.9K)

>Checked
I haz the retard today

>STFU uncle dogfucker, nobody asked you.
to be fair, no one asked you either, and yet you're shitting out ad hominems after posting garbage and you pretend that you're not an attention seeking faggot. No offense.

You shut your vile troll mouth.
You're not making points, you're not bringing facts, you're being a little fag and speaking without permission, not getting numerals or anything.
Me. even my captchas are based.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-24 10.09.52 AM.png (463x471, 43.8K)