Do shills actually believe that Russia is capable of taking us on in a real war...

Do shills actually believe that Russia is capable of taking us on in a real war? They're a paper tiger on the verge of collapse.

Attached: 1405572239361.jpg (360x500, 48.65K)

Russia doesn't put up with troons in the military, so that's a start.

>us
What is this 'us' you speak of?

It doesn't matter. They simply do as they are told, like the good npc's they are

The US just got it's ass kicked by a bunch of inbred illiterate 84 IQ dunecoons

I fully support lgbtqidhcsjs+-+ going to war in Ukraine.

>Do shills actually believe that Russia is capable of taking us on in a real war? They're a paper tiger on the verge of collapse.

Attached: 1616663016599.jpg (1024x731, 56.97K)

>They're a paper tiger kn the verge of collapse.

So is the USAxwa0m

Doesn't matter, US isn't going to deploy any troops. Ukraine is over.

we're not fighting them you fat retard
>EU vs Russia(once it tries to expand further into Eastern Europe)
>USA, some Anglos and SEA niggers, and Japan vs China(potentially NK but they would immediately be exclusively caught into a fight with SK who is on friendly terms with both US and China but would definitely fight NK in a heartbeat during this)
and that's it.

You couldn't even beat the Taliban.

After all the open disdain for white males, does anyone really think that the US could man a competent armed Force?

Damn, I don't see The Dilmão for a long time. I kinda miss her

>Do shills actually believe that Russia is capable of taking us on in a real war?
he dtank hs own coolaid.
sad.
many such cases.

>us
>as in Ukrainian kikeshills
lmao

Paper tiger huh? How'd you go in Afghanistan? You realise your nations failure there made this invasion inevitable?

No.

Considering US couldn't take on a bunch of sandnigger goatfarmers I'd say they have a fair chance.
Memes aside though neither could take each other on in a full-scale war. We're getting a Cold War 2.0 at best with small insurgency war-fare.

Attached: 68548478.jpg (512x385, 34.26K)

Fuck america.

Attached: 1645298062641m.jpg (1024x853, 191.21K)

>Do shills actually believe that Russia is capable of taking us on in a real war? They're a paper tiger on the verge of collapse.
Russia has a lot of nuclear weapons and more tanks then anybody.
Their navy is shit, and I doubt their airpower is much better. Not to mention their economy is 3rd world.

Of what? US rounding your bigot ass up and incinerate you? Show me on the map where people like you aren't murdered for medals. It's cool. I'll wait for you to fabricate the war mentally deficient bigots won.

I'll wait for the part where you're not mudered but we round up the troops. Show me where your bitch as doesnt have to hide in dark allets or you get your face smashed in with a brick.

Your ticket to Russia is coming soon, little southern boy. Youll love it there. You certainly wont be stabbed to death by someone with white skin you mistakenly think youre the same as.

>asskicked
>killing afghans with impunity for 20 years then eventually leaving.
I know a lot of you guys are edgelord faggot but lets get real here.

So try it

Attached: 1645237377117m.jpg (834x1024, 93.62K)

A war with russia is the beginning of Chinese shenanigans (YERROWED.COM). But if Russia is smart they will do just enough damage to only be slapped on the wrist. And you say they are a paper tiger. Well fear them like a larger Nork.

Who the fuck do think will be fighting this war?

You’re right, the Spetsnaz will be no match for the 13th Tranny Division.

If Russia invades the US? Maybe through Alaska?

Alaska is rightful Russian clay.

Russia doesn't need to defeat us militarily. They're grabbing what they can off the board because we are weak.

us? You fucking democrat losers are on your own. I hope Putin kills all of you and your kids.

Yeah because we won't fight for biden

Noone likes trannys they just pretend to because the media and school brainwashed them. Even your parents secretly hate you. You are vile, mentally disturbed humans who are victims of onions and chemical filled diets and kike propaganda. I pity you. You still have to die but I pity you.

>o shills actually believe that Russia is capable of taking us on in a real war?

Attached: YES.png (771x804, 206.27K)

You were mainly busy bombing innocent civilians and removing any form of government they had which plunged the region into chaos and disarray allowing for muslim extremists to brainwash the poor shits you were bombing into joining their cult and taking over.
You caused this shit in the first place because Israel ordered you to like the cucked bitch lapdog you are.
Holy shit how mutts have so little self-awareness is beyond me.

Attached: muttlife.webm (640x640, 872.33K)

Yeah, they are not alone.

North Korea has the will
China has the money
Iran has the nuts

There.

Shut up you Sodomitic shill. We're going to play Elden Ring and enjoy watching the GAE fall apart under its own incompetence.

Attached: 0083964C-4A9A-4EFC-81C4-243B9A0C78AE.jpg (462x1087, 269.92K)

You don't bring ground troops to a drone fight retard. The US is overpowered on the defense front.

We don't need to "try it." We've done it before you inbred, subhuman smear. This time we won't leave you guys to reproduce after. You dint know how to learn from yoyr mistakes. Its why you're barely good at your job.

Unfortunately for ypu, my friend. No one will cum for a neckbeareded basement dwelling faggot. People feel how incel ceep ypu are. That's why no one likes you and your life is shit.

But. Yea. You sure are hoping cops care about you enough to not get paid to raid your house. It's going to be cops coming for you.

Part of the history of killing bigots is no one cares.

>Come get me.
>Exactly why that war won't be won.

Attached: 1645698610734.jpg (3333x1875, 573.42K)

>Rooting for china's friend Russia.
>I'm the patriot.

You need a therapist.

>china bad

You need a lobotomy

Be quiet toothpaste. The adults are speaking. Go have a snowball fight with the niggers you let come in your country.

>no argument
I'm glad we agree.

Hehe

Attached: !!!111.jpg (1600x900, 232.94K)