PUTIN FACING MUTINY??

what in the glownigger is going on here.
anonsplain it to me
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10546799/More-150-senior-Russian-officials-sign-open-letter-condemning-Putins-invasion-Ukraine.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 5.41.46 AM.png (934x1128, 445.36K)

This is called war propaganda

fuck off kike

Attached: meme flags 2.jpg (208x242, 16.41K)

Damn a letter ? it's over bros we lost

>municipal officials
Either controlled opposition or literal who nobodies

disinfo

The news can't literally make shit up and no one will care anymore. Stories like this are just optics to make the genpop in the west more convinced of them being the "good guys" once again, like every single war in history.
But sure, eat it up. These "top Russian officials" definitely said this thing that completely aligns with the narrative your team is going for.

Pretty sure thats fake news. Please clean up europe ivan

Controlled opposition. Paying both sides.

Oh yeah and 300 doctors signed a letter condemning Joe Rogan

>dailymail.co.uk

>unironically posting CIA propaganda

they are getting desperate, China taking Taiwan before summer

But maybe theyll do an operation valkyrie

Putin should round them up and deliver them to the border

>150 senior CDC experts have signed an open letter showing it is both safe and effective

150 instagram whiteoid sluts just got shit on chest by me but im not making headlines out of it

tomorrow: More than 150 senior Russian officials have fallen out high rise windows.

What is a Russian official? A person of whom is officially Russian?

>dailymail

LIECHTENSTEIN IS GOING TO TAKE OVER ALL OF RUSSIA!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA RUSSIA IS RIGHTFUL LIECHTENSTEIN CLAY!!!!

Attached: 1859B68F-CAC0-49F3-BCEC-D0F7A9D3B97E.gif (420x237, 3.97M)

couldve used them for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2

Did people suddenly forget that putin is in the same faggy, pajama wearing, death cult that George Bush and other world leaders are in?

Wow shitlibs and kikes of the west will make up anything

This, will be like those "1000 doctors tell joe rogan to shut up" and then you look at the list and see non of them are medical doctors

Going full dark lord because his own house was on fire. He's got balls but he's too old school.

dailmail writes lies shit and properganda for uk government and jews.

i can tell its from there niggerjoo faggot

Your comment makes no sense. Your flag is literally a meme to the rest of the world. What I said was accurate and a fairly logical assumption. What's your problem? Your stepdad is black?

Just the US government and armed forces projecting again.