POST YOUR LAND GRABS

Now that everyone is watching Putin, clay around the world is up for grabs.

Outlined here are plans for the First Pennamite Empire. South Jersey, Delaware, and Maryland are already puppet states to our Empire.
Northern New Jersey will either fall in line after we make a demonstration of Trenton, or will be the battlefield outside of NYC anyway.
West Virginia and upstate New York will join as part of the Appalachian league. Together, we will cleanse Scranton/Wilkes-Barre of the foreigners (NYC transplants) and launch devastating scorched earth raids in Ohio (>implying there is anything worth burning there).
I estimate it will take a few hours.

Attached: First Pennamite Empire.jpg (800x450, 66.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennsylvania_National_Guard
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As a fellow based PA user. We're gonna need a harder drive along the length of the Appalachian mountains. Appalachia should be it's own empire from which hyperborea will be reborn.

greater bolivia

Attached: 16533533_105.jpg (700x394, 71.37K)

based fellow PAnons
The Pennsreich will take what is rightfully ours.

Attached: the pennsylvania plan.png (854x634, 35.06K)

Imma conduct a "special operation" on this place and rescue all the burgers.

Attached: mcdonalds-exterior.jpg (1200x800, 66.44K)

That's all? Just a bit of coastline? Apply yourself.

Its finally time for the UK to take back whats rightfully ours

Skåne will be ours again!

Attached: 1645692915284.png (250x302, 85.09K)

I'd like to annex all our neighbors, Texas and parts of Thailand(just for the beach)

How exactly does a landlocked country expect to maintain control over Texas and Thailand?

And with what military would you achieve this? Kek

he said annex all our neighbours you do know hungary borders croatia that has a coast?

You should be ovened on maximum if you willingly live and pay taxes that support the shit tier unamerican regime in jew york

Forgot pic

Attached: Polish_20220224_134222130.jpg (1200x923, 294.02K)

No globohomo.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennsylvania_National_Guard
>With more than 18,000 personnel, the Pennsylvania National Guard is the second-largest of all the state National Guards. It has the second-largest Army National Guard and the fourth-largest Air National Guard.
The only larger is California, who will not be part of our empire.

Attached: file.png (1401x1198, 480.34K)

Not just landgrabs, also separatism is on the plate

Catalans should give it a go.
Corsica, also.

>Approximately 7,300 people served in the Irish Army on a permanent basis as of May 2016, and there were 1,600 active reservists
I think you should be asking what you can do to receive mercy from Pennsylvania.

> what military
Pennsylvanians own more small arms than the US army.

Der flatlander will know our might

Nasty girls are weekend warriors, they are nothing to worry about. Majority of them are so fat they look like turtles in full battle rattle.

Philly fag here. Let me know where we're staging and I'll show up. Battle pitbull in tow.

I will be more than happy to assist you fellows in the cleansing of Scranton once and for all.

>he doesn't know about Pennsylvania's battle-hardened military history

It's true! I went over to Pennsylvania to buy very precious bulgarian circle 10 mags.

And just to cripple the federal forces, we could knock out Tobyhanna and Letterkenny army depots as well as naval support Mechanicsburg and Philadelphia.

I propose we liberate the Jersey Shore last to ensure our troops remain focused. We should also probably just go full scorched earth on Camden.

Pincer assault from 2 sides, or straight on?

>I estimate it will take a few hours.
You're about to see some hills have eyes shit son

Attached: 1626043474652.jpg (1000x1024, 62.05K)

>u r gay
Wtf? Is that a real country?

Please save us in New York

As a member of Appalachian League, you're expected to do your duty and keep NYC contained. We've got the Northern Jersey front.

Any hope of liberating central jersey? I WILL serve you to the best of my ends.

Put the schwartzers in camps first. They're sus.

Roger. I'm in Central New York near the Adirondack mountains, I will have to join the local battalion and the orders will be to contain NYC?