Lmao Ukraine sending their civilians to die

Attached: 2389765YU384.png (564x470, 350.09K)

Attached: ukraine-babushka-1566324.jpg (590x350, 33.89K)

Volkssturm 2.0
Based!

Go easy on the cute svetlana's ivan.

Attached: zzdw8uoqgos51.jpg (720x956, 68.19K)

I FUCKING TOLD YOU MORONS UKRAINE WAS WILLING TO JOIN RUSSIA, IF THEY DONT WANT TO FIGHT FOR THEIR OWN COUNTRY AND BEG THE USA TO GET INVOLVED.

I FUCKIN TOLD YOU.

Based. Granny has had enough and REALLY has nothing to lose.

the real reason for this:

nobody in their right mind would expect grandma to be able to dive into a foxhole to avoid shrapnel. they do not expect her to survive. they WANT her to die. she will get 1 mag. after she gets canoed by le epig russ snajper they will remove the gun, photograph her corpse and say russia killing civilians. oh no they shot this unarmed grandma!! sickening!!! so evil !!!! give us money and bail us out of this shit situation we got oursevles in

No.

the lives of the goyim don't matter

meme flag, ignored

This gets funnier by the minute. I haven’t slept all night.

Attached: 563C8033-48F1-4A99-BA7E-496C7F8A4FDD.jpg (567x453, 35.64K)

is ukraine hiring security from out of country? you're a jew, find out.

Better to die with a gun in your hand then let a Russian with a gun tell you what to do.

Ukraine can hire the fucking Kurds. They’re nothing but mercenaries anyways.

Attached: B776405A-7FD4-4555-9A2C-6A9C51F752BF.png (525x809, 822.46K)

Based grandma, last thing russian soldier sees is that wrinkly smug face

Damn, it's funny how this website pretends like the second amendment will protect you from the US army and guerrilla warfare isnt a meme while actively acknowledging civilians with weapons standard chance against a far inferior military.

Can I get the weapons while defending it from here?

>let a Russian with a gun tell you what to do.
projection
nowadays its the globohomo telling what you can and cannot do with a gun in their hand

she's already been raped to death multiple times

At least they aren't getting conscripted.
I would probably try to dodge the draft and go to prison. Muhammad Ali did it, I could probably do it as well.

Holy KEK I would sell them on Latin American black market, if I were them

The US Army can’t beat anybody. That’s not a fair comparison.

Attached: 9BE36105-F917-4FFB-994B-88AB90243EEC.jpg (480x360, 21.68K)

From organized army to desperate volkssturm in less than 12 hours. Well done.

Mercenaries are illegal, Geneva convention, blah blah. Security contracting is perfectly legal.
The difference is that contractors work in a defensive manner, not as offensive soldiers.
So they wouldn't be mercenaries to begin with. Now you understand the difference.
As for the Kurds, they're neither mercenaries nor contractors, they're fighting to survive in a different region of the world.
You're immensely ignorant and uninformed, I recommend you kill yourself immediately.

>Ukraine rolled out the Babushka brigade
It's over, Russians

What a brave bunch, god bless them, hope no one gets hurt