If he were still president, what would he do right now?

If he were still president, what would he do right now?

Attached: F58D02F9-E2DA-49BD-A62F-4525342DD923.jpg (1868x1740, 506.72K)

LAW AND ORDER

Ordering $60,000 in big macs with frys for the truckers.

He would be monitoring the situation.

If he was still president this wouldn't of happened in the first place.

suck putins dick

Post on truth social

Take what you want Putin baby! Please love me daddy!

That would be preferrable to WW3 would it not? How do you think Russia is going to react to Ukrainians shooting at them with American-made weapons?

Fuck off Trump shills

Tweet about how low black unemployment is

Russia started

>If he were still president, what would he do right now?

Probably go golfing or do a rally.
There wouldnt be any wars or anything like there has been under Biden because when your strong and confident other countries dont try that shit.

This shit wouldn't happen under Trump. He was a peacekeeper.

Probably send some money to Israel.

Prob nothing. I am having fun trolling the nogs at my work about how Biden is causing WW3, but truth be told, the USA is a fucking mess and its barely held together right now.

"LAW & ORDER" then make his next move to benefit niggers.

And we'd also be out of NATO by now

this situation wouldnt happen

This.

He would have a Aircraft carrier at the black sea by now bombing both sides

I don't even like Trump or his policies apart from a few (on this topic included) but I think if he were president it probably wouldn't have happened, mostly because he can suck Putin off enough and talk about leaving nATO to at least delay it and his bombing of Syrian air fields did scare Putin for a little while

it'd be in his best interest to stop it from happening too earlier because he doesn't want to look bad and look like he let russia get away with it, and if it happened he'd probably just condemn it but not do much

shoot a bunch of rockets into Ukraine and hit nothing then go on the news like
>I trust Little Vlad has learned his lesson.

Hopefully, it will react by Russians dying.

LAW AND ORDER

We tried...

HE WOULDVE STOPPED PUTIN ALREADY UNLIKE STUPID JOE BRANDON

kek

"Zelensky, you're making a huge mistake"

"NATO shouldn't exist anymore"

Proceed to do nothing when Russia invades with this "I told you so, non interventionalist, America First" attitude. He'd just sell apathy a lot better than Biden.

I dont recall Russia flooding Mexico with weapons the last time we invaded over there. Thats our backyard. I think they would feel the same way about us threatening them over what is historically a part of Russia anyway.