All Russian troops must withdraw from Ukraine immediately...

>All Russian troops must withdraw from Ukraine immediately, or face a full-scale war with the United States and its allies
This what Biden MUST tell Putin. It's clear the mad dog Putin doesn't understand anything except force. This bastard must be stopped dead in his tracks before the inaction of the international community emboldens him even further.

Attached: biden putin.png (815x611, 775.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aJ3BG7WJzOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stfu retard, Biden has said since forever that US troops won't go in. No one is helping ukraine

you have to be 18 to post here

Agreed.

Shut up, stupid.

It would be nice but I think he will just do "sanctions" that hardly matter since Russia is best friend with China now.

Biden Already said the US wont do anything real to stop Putin.

Attached: 0_Danny-MalinJPG.jpg (615x351, 41.07K)

>Fingol inciting further war

Attached: 1581813213754.png (506x556, 33.74K)

Yes America must die for the Jews , of Ukraine

MIGA

Fuck you faggot
I didn’t vote for this senile retard who wants to disarm me, silence me, and make me poor
I’m sure as hell not fighting for him

Biden official statement on developments in Ukraine. pic related

Attached: images (2).jpg (226x223, 10.04K)

Imagine helping that retarded, corrupt backwater with a GDP less than Alabama. Fuck outta here.

No one is lifting the finger for ukrainian-snow-niggers. Useful idiots are getting wiped off, if anything he should send thanks to Putin and Russia for cleaning the mess they created.

Putin invaded Ukraine because he knows there is no cost aside from sanctions.

>80 year old on the left
>70 year old on the right
How do zoomers tolerate this geezer shit? Just start hacking all of us over age 30 and start a new world. Maybe a covid variant that's actually real and deadly will come into existence to assist.

Biden is a weak little bitch, like all shitlibs. That's why we went in in 2014, and why we're going in today.

One is a senile retard
The other one is Putin.
I’m surprised that Putin is that old and functions well

>This what Biden MUST tell Putin
And you think he can talk that clearly
let alone think?

He also spent 9 years working on an alternative payment system to SWIFT, actively de-dollarized, and sold off all US bonds in Russia’s possession. His system is sanction-proof. Iran, Venezuela, and China too are part of this alternative system.

You do realize NATO spent 20 years losing to unarmed dune coons don’t you? Well, don’t you?

fuck you and your banker wars faggo

Imagine Biden saying that and then not doing anything because there is no way he would actually follow through.

Nigger Ukraine ain't worth WW3. Feel bad as fuck for them but they're not worth the future of the human race.

That would lead directly to WW3

Attached: 1645677928619.jpg (946x610, 298.22K)

This because Biden knows a civil war will break out. Fuck the Democrats and their disastrously ineffective geopolitics. I hope Russia wins quickly.

Attached: 1645697566032.jpg (388x400, 27.27K)

>This what Biden MUST tell Putin. It's clear the mad dog Putin doesn't understand anything except force.
True

Why the fuck would I want to go to war with Russia over Ukraine?

I don't think Sleepy Joe can formulate a sentence this long.

kek its not 2003 anymore.

What is he eating?

he won't. it would tear US society apart. it's already deeply divided as it is.
no, they'll be happy to keep selling weapons to Ukraine. Sooner or later Ukraine might realize their allies are just using them, but I doubt it.

I would have guessed that Biden was 90 and Putin was 50.

Attached: 1 rZWRhMAJPSPVUQN4yafVbQ.png (1024x576, 641.71K)

Biden should keep his cuck mouth shut and not drag the US in to war.

FULL ENGLISH BREAKFAST LIKE ME MUM USED TO MAKE

SIMPLE AS

A full English breakfast:
Which is:
Bascon. Eggs. Mushrooms. Tomatoes. Hash Browns. Toast. Beans. Black pudding.

Attached: smurf.png (1210x641, 1M)

Is this war inside the continental US? No? *changes the channel*

t. jew
USA can’t do shit. Fuck this jew run nigger invested shithole. US has zero moral high ground. I hope it gets nuked.

US should deploy Rapid Dragon against Russia in Ukraine
youtube.com/watch?v=aJ3BG7WJzOM

Shut the fuck up Finngol. I hope Putin invades Fingolia next.

>he believed the MSM deeply divided buzzword
Lol no. We all hate troonery, fags, burnlootmurder, and globohomo. You just get the shrieking from the 2% who control the megaphone and are pushing all of that. We’re super unified. Stop listening to twatter retards and listen to every single person in the breakroom.

If he does that we will have a nuclear war on our hands.

This. So much this. All of europe must go to war, we promise we will join after you've almost lost.

straight up drone Putin, Russia won't nuke anyone