Poland and Ukraine cannot exist without each other. If Ukraine falls, Poland will be next

Poland and Ukraine cannot exist without each other. If Ukraine falls, Poland will be next.

Attached: 1621179137018.png (599x392, 258.28K)

Are you promising this? Because that sounds like a great deal to the EU.

god i hope, there is no bigger waste of space than poland

You wish Artiom, get the fuck out of my country while you still can

>If Ukraine falls, Poland will be next.
what's wrong with that?

well man, i've already accepted it.
i've just had a talk with my wife. in the times of need i'll just go to war

Shut up man, Poland is our ally this time.
If they are attacked, so are we. Do you have no honor?

Fuck off, pig, go back to hoholand and die there.

Does this mean I won't get my polish goods at the supermarket? .

Retard

Attached: Western Maoist Scum.jpg (742x753, 194.54K)

Ukraine dissed Poland and chose Russia during the Deluge. Ukrania stabbed Poland in the back constantly through history.

Ah yes, an Ukrainian living in Poland conveniently calls on Poles to die for Ukraine

Fuck off Dmitro, I hope your country burns to ground. I spit on ukra*nians

leki wy jebani schizole

this
rare based kraut

good

War between Russia and Ukraine is not Poland's concern. Go join the Azov Battalion if you want to die so much.

Attached: 1641168127785.png (463x259, 93.88K)

for all my life i've heard so many stories now noble it is to sacrifice in the name of honor. maybe this is the time..

haha piece of shit, for years you've been posting about how poland and russia can split up ukraine among themselves and now you're shitting your pants.

They will go for Moldova/Romania first. Polan, will you help?

thank you fren, the German flags on pol have been very rude as of late, I wonder why

ukraine isnt a real country. they dont speak a real language. theyre brainwashed poles and russkis. better that shithole stops existing.

Attached: IMG_2585C8554382-1.jpg (1109x2436, 1.6M)

Still stuck in medieval times, long time no wins I guess. Ukrainian, Belarus and Russia would be more stable, because they are East Slavs and Orthodox.

urodzony w toruniu, polak z dziada pradziada.
nie uczyli cie w podstawowce na polaku i historii o honorze?

czego ty chcesz bronic? ukrainskich scierw czy wspolczesnych amerykanskich zjebanych wartosci? jesli napadna na polske wtedy dopiero mozna isc sie strzelac.

Ukraine was,is and will be Poland,Lithuania,Hungary
and
a small piece of land.
Oh and a tribe called "yugra" ! Very important ,powerful tribe. Not.
/thjread end.

sex with ukrainki
hohol cunny
free sex for housing
I want to give them my kielbasa'
NOW GIVE ME SEX WITH UKRAINKI FUCK POLKI KURWY

ahah go die for ukrainian subhumans, Pawel. They don't even bother to learn our language working at żabka

yes. it's a right thing to do

Akcshually, not my problem.

pa kurwa patryjota sie znalazl haha beka z prawiczka

banderowce do gazu, rooskie do gazu, niech sie napierdalaja byle bym kurwa roohal ukrainskie cipki

As everyone in Europe and probably the world. Ukraine hates Poland. We will manage without them.

w tym rzecz stary. wojenka moze sie rozhulac w przeciagu tygodnia lbo dwoch. czas pokaze.
ale jak bedzie trzeba chwycic za bron to chwyce. pozyje moze z ta bronia w reku kilka dni, ale odejde sobie z honorem

Why are you seething the whole day? Nobody is going to do anything to you, you were never even mentioned

We want to unironically start WW3.

uu ziomek, nie stoje ani po lewej, ani po prawej stronie. po prostu nie bede patrzyl bezczynnie na niesprawiedliwosc

It's true, the Polonized Russian mutts could not exist without Poland kek

Then attack Germany

Nope. A leaked MoD raport outright states that Polish army is literally unable to perform any sort of military activity.
>urodzony w toruniu,
>polak z dziada pradziada.
Pick one, kek
You are probably a resettled polonized Ukrainian.
>nie uczyli cie w podstawowce na polaku i historii o honorze?
Yeah, I loved listening to Józef Beck's speeches about "honor above all else" that he spouted in his luxurious apartment in Britain while his brave grunts were dying in the mud for a futile cause.
There's no honor in modern war, and nothing is worth dying for. I'm certain that should Russia invade Poland, they won't set up any death camps. Since no one in my family is at risk, what the fuck will I be fighting for? III RP? PiS?

Attached: 1579877480461.jpg (850x400, 75.89K)