BIDEN IS MONITORING THE SITUATION

THANK YOU BIDEN

Attached: 1645700710933.png (829x858, 120.55K)

very low IQ thread

>monitoring
Yeah, it worked so fucking well with Syria

>jews mocking prayer again

>MONITORING THE SITUATION

Attached: 1645689356440.png (723x444, 148.31K)

Biden's aleep

COPE

THE ADULTS ARE BACK IN CHARGE NOW

Thank you Joe!
Imagine what drumpf would've done in this situation? Nothing!
Bidenbros where you at??

US leaders and advisors are busy trying to see how any of this benefits Israel before taking any action.

wow some massive cope here.

I can't believe the amount of Zoomers falling for US propaganda after Vietnam, Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, and Yemen. Ghoulish media outlets intentionally pulled your heartstrings with this exact meme in regards to Saddam, Gaddafi, and Assad:
>"muh inhumane nazi dictator [insert pic of dead kid], please greenlight wars that kill millions of them at the hands of NATO forces"

Have you asked yourselves why they aren't as equally concerned with the warmongering in African countrues? Worse events occur there 24/7. Like Africa, those conflicts don't benefit any citizen except for NATO bureaucrats who refuse to give you $600/mo.

>THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS
Literally the first sentence.

I speak for all Americans when I say if we have to get drafted for war we will do it.

LAW AND ORDER

thank you Brandon

>Right wing thinks the seat of President cimes with a supersuit, and the president puts it on and flys out to stop all the terrorist bullets with his fist.

Dude gets a breifung in the morning. He's killing the Russian economy while he's asleep. Chill.

THIS

FREEDOM ISN'T FREE

>>monitoring
>Yeah, it worked so fucking well with Syria
Yeah but this time he's adding prayers.

TRULY UKRAINES GREATEST ALLY

BASED BIDEN!!!

BEST MONITOR IN THE WORLD

Attached: 1633761346182.jpg (1176x1023, 312.6K)

Attached: biden.jpg (545x316, 52.84K)

Also, Hunter is off to fight for Ukraine, the country he illegitimately took so much money from.
- Haha, no.

When is the world going to hold the US accountable. They act like they never start shit.

No one fucks with the oil barons. You think gas is high now, stfu. If only dumbass red states would let us break away from our dependency on dictatorship oil with renewable energy we could sanction a country without fucking ourselves.

TRUE

Attached: 1.png (610x255, 23.36K)

>MINOR INCURSION

"i will monitor the situation" - said the country being invaded
imagine that lol

Hi, Jen. We’ll circle back to your post

you know how comp'd the US is when you can bribe POTUS's son with pussy & crack

Biden has taken over Dept. of Situation Monitoring

Attached: 1626877763175.jpg (360x360, 40.45K)

DONT YOU FUCKING LIE YOU LITTLE FAGGOT BITCH THERE IS NO WAY BIDEN T YPED THAT SHIT OUT LET ALONE POSTED IT LET ALONE IS HE CAPABLE OF EVEN THINKING

I'll be clapping for you on the sidelines. What's your address? I'll take care of your wife. I'm patriotic like that.

WHOA THAT'S TREASON TALK

HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT OUR PRESIDENT LIKE THAT

>will coordinate with our NATO allies to ensure a strong, united response to deter any aggression towards the alliance...

...of which Ukraine is not a part. So they're admitting that they're going to cut Ukraine loose, and just hope Putin doesn't make a move towards a NATO country? How the fuck is this a "strong" response to anything at all? The creation of NATO itself was the strong response. The failure to use it is no response at all.

kek Biden admitted they wouldn't defend Ukraine. Just said he'd defend every inch of NATO ground.

Any signs of deep concern yet?

Yeah? Americans are not dying.

He's sleeping like a fucking baby.

Kek jewSA is no longer a superpower. First Afghanistan, now this. Quite embarrassing, frankly

HE'S VERY CONCERNED, LOOK AT HIM

Attached: 0.jpg (682x512, 31.43K)

>monitoring
From his bedroom in Delaware?