UKRAINE "STEAM ROLLED"

THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR WANTING TO JOIN THE BLUE HELMET ANTICHRIST ARMY!!! I HATE THE ANTICHRIST HAHAHHAHAHA"

Attached: IMG_20220224_125259.jpg (1052x955, 202.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/1496796592216625156?t=a7h4SLB2wv6va6UlxeBIfw&s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=K-DNGBOCPnI
youtube.com/watch?v=Arah-xtKCDc
youtu.be/B4n9HwYY1xw
youtu.be/UczKwsNRnww
youtu.be/guFsuSWw8bk
youtu.be/5AZQCWzhPTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hmm

Attached: putin jew 3.jpg (679x900, 112.84K)

no link?
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
reported as bot spam

why would russian people resist russian army liberating them?

>The Ukraine: oppresses Russians and treats them like subhumans for 30 years
>Russians: Defect to Russia en masse
>The Ukraine:

Attached: srprsdpkch.png (1731x1506, 458.07K)

This stream is fucking hilarious by the way, it's just Ukrainians driving like normal with a bunch of Russian military vehicles sharing the road with them

here lazy retard twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/1496796592216625156?t=a7h4SLB2wv6va6UlxeBIfw&s=19

I cannot believe russia is actually unironically based

cheers man.
also, fuck you too.
dont make threads with no links.
tired of this shit.

>liberating

Attached: 1636499343589.jpg (720x511, 75.73K)

Here's the livestream link
youtube.com/watch?v=K-DNGBOCPnI

Why do they wear the "Z" on their vehicles bros?

Russia is pulling out all the stops on the propaganda. There's absolutely no evidence that this is even in Ukraine or that it was taken this year.

IT WAS ON A LIVESTREAM YOU MONGOLOID

+2 rubles

/zog/ is leaking

It literally was like that in 1968 in Czechoslovakia, and literally nothing happened but political whores who wanted to realign to the West were captured and put on trial for treason and capitalist nationalism, regular people went to work that morning same as every day and the intervention armies left in 3 days save for the Russians cleaning up the capital, but shills today call Tour de Bohemia an invasion.

It's just another Thursday if you're not an invested extremist

t.that 30 year old no evidencer.

Funny story bro. Not funny ha-ha, but funny queer. You might have heard the running joke about switching the last part of the phrase “Sneed’s Feed and Seed,” so that it reads: "Chuck's Fuck and Suck," but just in case you didn't know, I’ll reiterate for you. Sneed's Feed and Seed is now Bart's Farts and Sharts—previously known as Chuck’s Fuck and Suck. Bart’s sells shit.

Attached: $need.jpg (2048x2048, 189.46K)

precum

who are the z guys? uke or ru

>The Ukraine

T. Russian glowie

Attached: 1642119609483.gif (600x900, 604.99K)

>The Ukraine
The absolute state

It's the elite Zion Brigade of the Russian Ground Forces en route to Kiev to denazify the country and make it safe for Trans people.

you know what comes next
lucky buggers

Attached: 672f59010c2c.jpg (453x640, 87.91K)

they are just driving in the normal traffic. there's cars driving along stuck on the road with a troop carrier in front and one behind

Because it was a fucking invasion you fucking retarded Putin shill. Ty by si to volal bratská pomoc. Mimo vyjebaných buzerantov ma vyslovene serú tieto rusofilné čurky. Hoďte všetci do piče do prijebaného ruska fajčiť tomu senilákovi kokot.

The ukraine means "the borderland" in Russian.

+15 rub.

pretty shocked they aren't getting btfo by anti tank weapons. setup bushes to take out the lead and rear vehicles with javelins and finish the rest with NLAWS.

>Drives straight into an ambush

>Kiev will have this for a week straight
At least low population problem will be resolved with millions of bastards.

Do you get paid overtime? Do you get next month off for posting extra during the invasion? Just curious

ruskibro do you seriously expect these western faggots to actually know anything. anyway, i give you my energy so that putin kills all these niggers and trannies.

BASED

> Shocking and upsetting
Why are liberals such emotional pussies? They're are all drama

HOW TO GET SAVED FROM THE HELL YOU DESERVE! TRUST THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, SEE HOW:

>Revelation 20:11 & 15 KJV
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
-
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Now if you have fear of this, of God... that's the way it is supposed to be, do not be deceived.

Proverbs 9:10 KJV
10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

>How do i get saved?
Repent and believe the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, that He died for your sins, was buried, and ressurected from the dead the third day.

Repentance is simply a change of heart about yourself. It is written in 2 Corinthians 7:10 that ”godly sorrow” worketh repentance. It is to have sorrow towards God over what you ARE. The fact that YOU have sinned against God by breaking HIS law makes you a sinner against Him.
You were born corrupt, you are NO good according to scripture. Without Jesus Christ you are worthy and on your way to hell RIGHT NOW. Repentance can be summed up into simply, coming to God as a sorry sinner...

Call upon and Recieve Jesus Christ as your PERSONAL Lord & Saviour and trust what he did on the cross for YOU, and that He ressurected the third day.
Believe on Him with your heart, He is all which can justify a sinner in this time.

THE PASSWORD:
youtube.com/watch?v=Arah-xtKCDc

>Romans 10:9-10 KJV
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
>10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

>1 Timothy 1:15 KJV
15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Attached: 1644341746653.gif (799x606, 875.16K)

>hate the antichrist
>support Jewish young global leader Putin

If anyone wants good sound Bible doctrine & truth i highly recommend this channel. Especially the preacher & teacher 'Peter Ruckman'.
The man of this channel 'upgrades' old or new good plain Bible teaching & preaching, making it higher quality, adds scriptures & visuals making it smother and easier to understand.

Here's some good videos to start of with:

>The Gospels of the King James Bible | A Further Study on Dispensationalism | Dr. Peter S. Ruckman
youtu.be/B4n9HwYY1xw
>Dr. Peter S. Ruckman | Beginning and Ending of History | With Maps!
youtu.be/UczKwsNRnww
>Peter S. Ruckman | Antichrist | Mark of the Beast | Words That End in X
youtu.be/guFsuSWw8bk
>Peter S. Ruckman | Leviathan | The Serpent | Satan | The Deeps
youtu.be/5AZQCWzhPTM

Above all, lean on the Lord.

John 16:13 KJV
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

>James 1:5 KJV
5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Attached: Dispensationalism.jpg (1915x870, 568.57K)

what makes you think its a 9-5 job with benefits

Mишa why is ruski chan so slow fix your shit i wanna fapp to ruski sluts

BASED Pakibro wishing destruction on all trannies and faggots in that gay anal sex child tranny country Ukraine. God is definitely on the Russian's side today.

You want to know something, to ponder a bit...
There is no Z in the Russian or Ukrainian Alphabet...
So what does the Z symbolise?

What Unit has a Z as its symbol (We are talking Western here).

Attached: twitter 23.png (1245x678, 161.39K)