Ukranian Refuges Poland

What is the situation in Poland? Are the Ukrainians started flooding in yet? Have they promised to take in refugees?

Attached: sss.jpg (251x201, 6.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

podkarpackie.kas.gov.pl/podkarpacki-urzad-celno-skarbowy-w-przemyslu/kontakt/dane-teleadresowe/-/asset_publisher/VZ1v/content/oddzial-celny-w-korczowej#kamera03
podkarpackie.kas.gov.pl/podkarpacki-urzad-celno-skarbowy-w-przemyslu/kontakt/dane-teleadresowe/-/asset_publisher/VZ1v/content/oddzial-celny-w-medyce
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don’t know, but I am in dire need of a gf.

>Have they promised to take in refugees?
yes
last time gov has claimed we are ready to take 1 mln refugees so far. all vulnerable Ukrainians are welcome here. slava Ukraini

>Have they promised to take in refugees?
Yes
>Are the Ukrainians started flooding in yet?
Since 2014
>What is the situation in Poland?
Tbh it's business as usual

At the slovak border there is a 2 hour long que

wypierdalac z tym scierwem, niech sobie jada na bialorus albo do szwabow

Border guards are mobilized and ready for the wave. Like extra posts and aid tents have been placed. So far traffic will be open under normal conditions so each Ukrainian national will go through regular border crossing process. Those who declare they have nothing to go to will find refuge in Polish facilities close to the border for the duration of the administrative process.

Still think Bandera scum should suffer. I don't know why Polish politicians are so cucked. Never forget Volhynia

żebyś kiedyś podobnych słów nie usłyszał od Niemca jak będziesz spierdalać na zachód ze sraką w gaciach

this, ukrainians hate us as much as we hate ruskies make no fucking mistake about it

to

we're not like jews. ukrainians have suffered enough already for what they have done. we don't to hate them for what happened 100 years ago under the worst time for our nations.

Realpolitik happened
Although I strongly oppose my government's internal policies, I highly respect their foreign ones

musialoby mnie pojebac zebym spierdalal przed ruskimi do szwabow jak oni od lat robia wszystko co moga, zeby umocnic pozycje ruskich w europie, zawsze beka z takich jebanych NPCow jak ty, wrzuciles juz flage ukrainy na profilowe? pare tygodniu temu pewnie miales "JA ZOSTAJE", co?

Yup.
podkarpackie.kas.gov.pl/podkarpacki-urzad-celno-skarbowy-w-przemyslu/kontakt/dane-teleadresowe/-/asset_publisher/VZ1v/content/oddzial-celny-w-korczowej#kamera03
podkarpackie.kas.gov.pl/podkarpacki-urzad-celno-skarbowy-w-przemyslu/kontakt/dane-teleadresowe/-/asset_publisher/VZ1v/content/oddzial-celny-w-medyce
Two largest border crossings.

Attached: 1644502842100.gif (343x498, 3.24M)

Ukraine - never forget Volhynia
Germany - never forget WW2
Russia - never forget WW2 + communism
Czech Rep - never forget 1919
Slovakia - Never forget their aid to Germans WW2
Lithuania - never forget 1920

Hey Polan where are your friends?

Get your shit together user, it's been almost 100 years. Ukraine is not the enemy

Fuck off, we're full.

>talk to my Ukrainian coworkers few weeks ago
>two of them have Polish roots
>another one migrated to avoid the military
>last one has a Polish coat of arms as her phone's wallpaper

Bandera drones are a minority, at least among the migrants.

We expect up to a million refugees in the nest few days
Might be over 10mil if fighting continues, but that’s just a rough analysis by study group

Beka z takich dzbanów jak ty którzy potem dostają wpierdol od Jasia Kapeli xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>Get your shit together user, it's been almost 100 years. Ukraine is not the enemy

yeah, it's been over 30 years since USSR break up, russia's not the enemy, just trust me bro

you're probably one of those fucking retards who was shilling for muh refugees at belarusian border couple of weeks ago, right? worked out so well for the ukrainians

W sobote wypierdalam do portugalii
Wam też radze

bedziesz spierdalał w podskokach tak jak w podstawówce przed oprawcą który cie katował

you're right! we must support ukraine!

I would if Ukraine actually acknowledged the ethnic cleansing that occurred instead of being proud of their pro-nazi resistance, even the Russian government takes responsibility for Katyn.
Ask them about Bandera and why they have a statue of him, I can guarantee you will be surprised with the response.