Holy based

Holy based

Attached: C79D4B46-A1B8-4274-BBD1-E59B132F5568.jpg (750x1014, 614.04K)

Based and purebloodpilled

>team full of untainted uberchads
Who can stop them?

At least someone has a spine

why balkanite so based bros?

So it's not about freedom and liberty for the unvaccinated? They just want to ban the vaccinated

I love this timeline

Hopefully the hospitals ban them from taking a bed

Cry more

Seething vaxoid detected. Enjoy your VAIDS and other problems

>Based and purebloodpilled
>team full of untainted uberchads
>why balkanite so based bros?
>why balkanite so based bros?
>Hopefully the hospitals ban them from taking a bed

Attached: d85[1].png (480x640, 68.58K)

God wills it based

Which Steaua is this again?

The based one

how long do they have to live

>hospital bed
>for covid
they don't have any 70+ y/o players

Depends on the expiry dates of the defibrillators

>So it's not about freedom and liberty for the unvaccinated?
Of course it is
During harsh fouls, the players might get in contact with the blood of vaccinated players

I got jab but still got covid. Based, jab isn't effective

Why would he be crying about some nowhere Eastern European team with a retard owner? All the relevant leagues support vaccination. You tards really will grasp at any old straws won't you

>kishan vaghela

Attached: 1509994181758.png (655x599, 276.56K)

>2 more weeks bro!!! I'm telling ya! 2 weeks.... Just.....2....more.....weeks.....

Attached: 442.jpg (2336x3504, 1.69M)

Fucking idiot should kill himself

Oh look, another retard who doesn't understand statistics

I look forward to Steaua Bucharest winning whatever European competition they’re in with all these elite athletes they have

2 more weeks until all unvaccinated die from the sniffles

I guess Transylvanians aren't as weak as Bucharest sissies then

Attached: IMG_20220223_173318.jpg (1080x1493, 333.47K)

I only got the first shot... how much of my DNA do I have left?

Ah, FCSB. The "independent" one.

All of it. But I'm afraid you never had much of a brain to begin with.

pretty sure thats the flag of chad, makes sense cause this guy is a chad

>Hurr durr these athletes in their 20s with zero comorbidities will be one of the 0.01% that die

Ladies and gentlemen, your 2022-23 Champions League and Club World Cup winners, Steau Bucharest

>valuing the opinion of romanian gypsies
> Football that is niet relevant die over 30 years now.
Did anti vax schizzos just lower the bar to insane depths or was it always this way

>They're second
Chuds just can't win!

He built a hospital where he treats covid pacients with arbidol FOR FREE

He is building a monastery now where he will retire as a monk

occasional reminder that vaxotards nowadays don't argue in their favour saying shit like ze vax stop ze virus or ze vax saves you anymore. their only argument left is literally "well I didnt die from ze vax so yes I was right and you novax schizos were wrong" lmao
imagine being reduced to this illogical level of malfunctioning brain. I never really believed ze vax was a dna alterating poison, only that it was a completely useless injection that sometimes in case of bad luckfucks you up, but sometimes I wonder if these retarded vaxoniggers were so imbecile even before ze jab or the jewgoo dna destroyed their neurons. But then again, to take a knowingly useless experimental fluid just because the tiktoker on state tv said so, you musthave been a mentally impaired monkey to begin with

kanker randstad hond

>posting a soijack in 2022

close the door on your way out

Yes. Why should we have to pay the hospital bills through tax for retarded football players who decided to get vaccinated

Lol, your parents will use your real name on the gravestone

wtf I love fc fcsb now

Gigi Becali the living meme LMAO

/vax/bros nooooooooo
they're dabbing on us........

luv gypsies me

>religious fanatic
>claimed he will never sign a player straight from africa because niggers are uncivilised and will not integrate
>after being linked with alexandru mitrita (167cm midget) he said he'd only have signed him if he was at least 1.80m tall
>refused donald trump's proposal of a colab in real estate because trump wanted it to be called the trump-becali tower while he wanted it becali-trump tower
>brought cigarettes to a couple of players during training after he found out they still didnt quit despite being told to do so
>called florinel coman the new mbappe after a few good performances then retracted and stated the only thing they've got in common is skin color (coman is a gyppo)
>thinks women dont belong in football, refuses to discuss the sport with one
>offered u cluj one million euros to beat their archrivals cfr cluj in order for steaua to win the league(u cluj lost and got relegated, cfr won the league)
>his 'right hand' at the club, alexandru tudor, was hired on the basis that he is an even more devoted christian than becali, thus his prayers are more powerful, which might be useful
>slapped the living shit out of a nigger that was hosting a football show on tv, because 'he made fun of him'
>claims his players are lacking in energy because they have sex too often

So, uh, nobody can play for them now? Great move jiji

Let's not forget he donated some thousand euros to the church (don't remember exact amount) so they can build him a gold throne in heaven.

romanians are the most based people in the world

obscenely based

>jabbed

Attached: reading this makes you gay.jpg (275x183, 7.77K)

you just know it gets juicy with a repertoire of this magnitude. for all the goody two-shoes (who will backstab you) in the west, the world needs these madmen in the east

Attached: 1.jpg (362x162, 9.64K)

yea, i'm thinking i'm a Steaua Bucharest /lifelong/ now
anything i should know about the team?

Does he prescribe sugma for covid patients

Steaua Bucharest gonna win the CL in a few years

they are a fake club and a lot of true ultras left the club after their cunt president soiled their name, badge and club. The perfect club for an antivax retard spewing utter bullshit about the vaccine really.

Absolutely redpilled

westerntards are you even trying?

>says the vaxxx makes your players weaker
>j-j-just look at Cluj, the are all vaxxed and they are weak.
>Cluj dominates the league for several years now and are on top of it now.
>imagine losing from weak vaxed players.
>that makes you a weak pathetic faggot.
Cluj bro's, we keep on winning from these weak pathetic low iq faggots. Antivax low iq schizzo's just can't stop losing

Attached: fc-cfr-1907-cluj-vector-logo.png (400x400, 29.57K)

B A S E D

>>his 'right hand' at the club, alexandru tudor, was hired on the basis that he is an even more devoted christian than becali, thus his prayers are more powerful, which might be useful
powerful

Romainian vaccinated chuds BTFO

They have vampire blood that makes them immune

They are still coping that they lost their jobs because some guy on the Internet told him that the Vaxxed will all die any moment now

>almost choked to borac banja luka

>they are a fake club and a lot of true ultras left the club after their cunt president soiled their name, badge and club. The perfect club for an antivax retard spewing utter bullshit about the vaccine really.

Attached: 1613336061198.png (443x474, 15.04K)

This. Retarded faggots still think covid is dangerous.

Attached: 48mqsj.jpg (640x349, 56.93K)

why are we like this

we keep winning, purebloods
i will charge for my sperm after this is over

B&R

kek, 100% true

>gypsy politics

>anti-science gypsy believes in unseen curses
On brand

Epic zinger
unironically

>be FK Tukums 2000 playing in Virsliga
>say something something vaccine bad
>Facebook boomers think its the biggest club in the world
> OMG you guys, the whole football world is BTFO because the based FK Tukums 2000 said the vaccine is bad.
>Anti vax bro's, we won again.
Why are old people like this.

I know, no actually I don't know, you yourself know, I can literally take on any vaxopath bitch ass kwabitch kwabber bitch faggot any fucking day any fucking time no matter the circumstances and literally kwabheem the kwab on the fucking ground like the bitch ass bitch maggot he/she is with absolutely no real fucking doubt.
Anyone that has had a single jab is by definition a bitch kwabber and is a bitch basedbitch bitch literal poofting trannienigga bitch, heemable on the first motherfucking 2 second of casual encounter let alone if I set my mind to heem the kwabbing niggerbitch faggoid, the bitch is gone is fractions of a second, gone harder than his heart post booster injection, reduced to dust worse than his immune system after his 3rd useless jewgoo dna modifying experimental shizzle my nizzle.

good night

Attached: 1619081231856.jpg (1200x930, 127.42K)

meds, now

based as fuck

I just hide your cane and your glasses old man. Maybe you fought well in WW2, but you are too old now to take on anybody younger than you. Just go back to the other boomers on Facebook or /ptg/

I understand being a dickhead and not getting vaxxed because thats what your heroes do. But this is just retarded. Just dont require vaccination. You still make your point.

Imagine seeing gypsy populism and wanting to emulate it.

outrageously based

seething gypsy necrobumping ass

based vlach bros

Incoming seethe