German autists:

German autists:

You do realize you were outplayed again?

You thought you could ally with Russia, sell their gas with huge margins to the rest of EU while preventing them politically from getting energy from other sources.

Except Putin's is not an autistic faggot.
Being EU's gas station is not the end of his ambitions.

I guess your women subconsciously really missed Russian barbaric cock that much.

Attached: d56cf392-8575-11ea-b6e9-a94cffd1d9bf.jpg (2048x1152, 412.38K)

Not really a game when it's rigged from the start.
"Nato is there to keep Russia out, America in, and Germany down"
Histroy since 1945. We are Europe's slaves so everyone gets to live the good life

Don't know what the future brings, let's wait it out. Russia is now connected closer to Europe if they get Ukraine, and we can't ignore them long term. Can't be some isolated peninsula for long and China is more important atm, and they like Russia and would like them to be the mediator to Europe.

Do you think we will be drafted to fight this Jewish war ? Should we enlist or wait until they call upon us?

Nah, not enough Haltung
Just workworkwork in that factory so daddy Scholz can be the highest foreign donor

You'll just die from the drastically reduced living conditions.
It will be weimar again.

God I hate this antichrist globohomo world i don't want to fight but I also don't want to starve

There'll be no war.
Europe will simply become Russian/Chinese colony.

oh poor deutsche arsloche, su bist ein victim of deine goodness ya?

I know you polandbro think we are autistic maybe even hate us but if Russia pushes into Poland I will enlist and fight for your existence.

>You thought
Are you really such a retard? The people in Germany habe nothing to say and did not get an cent from this deal. Its for (((them))).

Fucking sutpid fucking retard fucker. Why are people believe ANY goverent in any country would do something for the people.

We get ALL fucked and outplayed. You stupid fucking divide & rule cunt.

Yeah I think about enlisting too better than to die slowly here

the rare heartwarming kraut post

Bundeswehr, pls stop spaming this shit thread with your shit enlistment virtue signaling

nobody wants to die for this gentrifies, negrified, islamified germany. nobody wants to die for an incompentend hag at the head of the military, nobody wants to fight in a military that is so ill equipt they will never survive a full on war but only peace keeping missions and peacefull terro attacks.

germanys military is a fukken joke, everybody knows it and tolerates it because we secure our borders with monetary agreements and not weapons.

>Reddit spacing
lmao
Also its not about defending the shit you listed.
Its about defending your brothers in arms you absolute faggot.
What better way to scare away globohomo than an army of united european men who are pissed?

lol fuck turkish germany

We've starved the raging bear before, we'll starve him again. Still, this is a tragedy, gonna have to watch some slavs kill each other for a while again.

Attached: Germania.jpg (500x500, 113.27K)

OK Yanis. Had enough of ruining ruining video game economies again?

>band of brothers
>code of arms
>dying to protect your home etc

all cool and all, but the leaders and ordergivers of bundeswehr are useless eaters, idiot boomers and lefty green LGBTBBQ baristas.

the people at the top dont give a fuck about what you are fighting for or for what you are dying for.

quick reminder: european army is globohomos wet dream. just send in army to "problem" states like greece or portugal incase they ever express any anti EU sentiments.
far easier to send forigne soldiers from other EU countries in there to supress those sentiments.

EU should focus on being a trade group and not a fukken kindergarden empire.

Attached: 1603440606238.jpg (960x604, 50.45K)

>defending brothers in arms
Are you by chance a Polish in bred Jew living in Germany? I am sorry, user, but no one wants to fight wars for Jews anymore. They are too inebriated and inundated with the bread and circus that was given to h3m.

Fucking hell franz...
Please tell me you're still in high school

>I am sorry, user, but no one wants to fight wars for Jews anymore.
It's nice and all, but just because you don't wanna fight doesn't mean you won't end up raped and killed by ignorant poorfags with nothing to lose that still do.
That's the sad reality of war.