HAPPENING

Ukraine says that Russia must be removed from SWIFT IMMEDIATELY
Doesnt Ukraine have more pressing issues?

twitter.com/DmytroKuleba/status/1496711163530424324

Attached: 1641601219038.jpg (828x1281, 138.71K)

Attached: 90A14FC0-660E-418B-97E8-9888F82C7990.png (598x574, 133.7K)

Greta Thunberg: "Yeah, I'm thinking I'm back!"

Attached: 1607676989793.gif (570x537, 61.84K)

Why not just nuke Russia? Serious question

who cares. sauce?

Attached: 1626499782075.gif (640x358, 3.78M)

Sauce?

Can someone explain this entire conflict to me

The global economy is gonna implode if they’re removed from SWIFT

Hypothetically we could completely destroy their nation faster than they’d be able to launch most of their missiles purely through nuclear submarines positioned right next to the Arctic and by Japan, but we’d also have to expect retaliation from China as a result. Also, the second nukes fly it is likely that Israel triggers the Samson option and also fires all of their missiles indiscriminately. It’d just be a big fat mess and also make us eternal villains, not that it would matter in the end.

op posted tits without source

Iidaz Sofia

Russia doesn't want Ukraine to fall into the western sphere of influence. Taking Crimea and destabilizing it via proxy war since 2014 wasn't enough.

They are not in NATO, EU so Russia went all in.

Attached: 1644962408400.jpg (1600x900, 177.73K)

Ship him to Ukraine

really? looks like Greta Thunberg without feminism and a healthy omnivorous diet.

putin figured out after rubbing his 7 total brain cells together for weeks that he can just invade ukraine and rape some hot 10/10 eastern european sluts and nobody in the west has the balls to do anything. he knows that all he will have to deal with is angry NATO hatemail and autistic screeching. i would have done the same

the girl in my OP pic is finnish

this.
the whole world is watching it unfold and doing nothing, while nato "condemns" and the u.s. does "sanctions" but nobody actually fights back.

dumb hohols

SWIFT had to do a bunch of stuff to show that they were politically isolated and neutral to convince China to not pursuit their own system and keep using theirs back in 2010s. If Russia gets kicked out, China's going to feel uneasy and they really don't want to lose China since everybody trades with them.

Ah I see. Thanks

Nazi hohols fucked around to find about

Russia is already rolling its own SWIFT
has been for years

Attached: 1577580668231.png (568x548, 95.72K)

Because there's no fighting to fight back against. You can believe one of two things:
>Putin wrote up his kill list of LGBT and minorites and immediately began shelling Kindergartners and nobody, including Ukraine themselves, seems to give a fuck.
>It's all completely fake

Russia doesn't want NATO on their doorstep so their are seizing control of Ukraine before they join.

I think that only works for internal (within Russia) bank transfers and maybe with a few other countries. Freezing them out of SWIFT would still shut them out of global financial markets.

WHAT CAN THEY DO? militarily they are defeated already.

didn't he literally declare war a few hours ago?