is.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000008638075.html
eroa-armeijasta.fi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wouldn't even be surprised with all the hysteric people over here

If Ukraine is lost this will be the counter move

/our guys/

Show flag

Kaltaisesi putinin huorat ansaitsee köyttä

Depends, how many R*ssians are currently living in Finland?

More than 6 million

Rude :(

I don't think so.

Attached: russia-flag.jpg (900x600, 60.89K)

TIME YOU PICKED A SIDE user.
NEUTRALS WILL BE ASSIMILATED.

Never, Kekkonen chads get in here

Kasvata pallit vitun vammanen neekeri.

>Say hello to your new NATO member

Attached: 1640375961449.png (1080x1080, 1.06M)

I really don't hope so, they betrayed us before

Russia would go nuclear, Finland’s neutrality is the only reason Russia backed off decades ago

never ever

The Russian fears the Finnish mounted archer.

>ANNIHILATED

fixed

Nope.

I really hope finland joins nato so it can be slapped into obscurity alongside all the baltic shitstates

wouldnt finalnd just get invaded next then,

The Italians betrayed you twice and we still let them in.

Russia has never fought Finland unless Finland sided with Russia's enemies.

Putin will invade before you have the time to sign the contract.
Play it safe and keep neutral.

is.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000008638075.html
Lol…. Handle your shit Fabius

>lose the gold medal
>lose the buffer state
Russia would chimp out even harder

Who did Finland side during winter war?

Depends on how fast they join and how quickly Russia can prepare a second invasion. Preparing an invasion is a long as fuck process. Everything about war is slow as hell until it isn't

Turpa kii ivan ja painu takas paskakasaan mistä oot alunperin ryöminy ulos

well, if putin can just up and invade ukraine his little pig brain will get greedy

Fool me twice

>you form an alliance so we can't invade you!
>YOU MUST DIE

Fellow finnbros. How many of you will draft dodge or even desert if hostilities with Russia begin? The way I see it Russia is evil, but not nearly as evil as our faggot ass feminist WEF puppet government that hates its own people and wants to replace ethnic Finns with shitskins. I think if WW3 breaks out, NATO militaries will crumble just from the sheer amount of demoralized westerners deserting because they refuse to fight for faggot governments that want them dead.

Attached: ezgif-5-98eae942c1.jpg (1984x1736, 379.78K)

if you were my countryman I'd be cringing

Finland has already "sided with Russia's enemies" by being in the EU and largely not being a direct puppet state of Russia.

Hitler

Who did Russia side during winter war ?

>xaxaxa
I'm fighting for my country and people, the WEF whores can go fuck themselves and so can you Boris.

Hello.

Yes but Finland won a war against Russia 400 years ago so they will fight harder.

I don't care. What I care about is, who did the jews side with?

I wonder what percentage of those replying "No" are self-hating liberals vs disaffected nationalists.

welcome Natobros.

>NATO militaries will crumble just from the sheer amount of demoralized westerners deserting because they refuse to fight for faggot governments that want them dead
Pretty much this.

wrong answer

EU is not NATO

He's not, he's a cabbage smelling albino nigger from the east.

welcome.

After we kill a bunch of smelly ruskis we can march together and destroy our feminist goverment ivan

2 birds 1 stone

Can someone explain to me please what could happen to Finland during or after this? My boyfriend is half Finnish and he is away in Finland for the year in the military, Panssariprikaati (?). Can someone please explain what this could mean for Finland? :(

What Russia just pulled will force the West to establish an ironclad front against them. Insurgency warfare in Ukraine could go on for longer than Russia can afford. It's far from over. This could result in further breakup of Russia.

the winter war did not take place when finland allied with the germans against the soviet union. that was after the war was over. That conflict is known as the continuation war where finland attempted to reclaim the towns and land it lost

That was continuation war. During winter war soviets and germans were allied, see molotov-ribbentrop pact.

Vaikka voissa paistaisi

köytä ittes kremlin huora

Russia. Bolshevik Russia was the first jewish state since the start of diaspora and biblical times

who cares the west is DONE

we're happy to have you. good morning

Alright, about to remove myself from the reserve via eroa-armeijasta.fi/
where should I move before things get really bad?
I'm thinking Iceland, Sweden, Norway or Denmark

I'm not going to fight for our whore women wanting refugees, for jewish professors poisoning the culture, for traitor politicians selling us out.

Attached: (YOU).jpg (737x715, 32.81K)

Nothing, if we decide to join NATO there is nothing they can do about it, even without NATO there is nothing russias little faggots can do about us now either.

Greetings natobro

Retard

welcome to Nato, finanon. pleasure to meet you

russia can just get sent food and steel from china
who will keep getting sent us debt since niggers need to keep stealing TVs

Nice plug in ivan.

Like i said, im down to kill some ruskis why would i skip such a great opportunity?

I support joining Nato just to spite the russians.

alots changed in 400 years
wouldnt surprise me if they have a plan ready too but man sucks for st petersburg

we are one of the most vaxxed countries in the world. people here deserve to die.

Just die then

This person is a Russian agitator and a paid troll, don't listen to him.

It means u gey

welcome natobro

this

welcome to NATO

If we join NATO, I'm leaving the reserve. I hate Russia, but that doesn't mean I want to suck off Americans

>My boyfriend is half Finnish
What.
Explain.

I hope we get into NATO nuclear sharing. I can't wait to fucking nuke Petersburg, that cancer of the Baltic sea

Attached: phone call that saved finland.jpg (468x328, 26.11K)

you can only be neutral when completely surrounded by friendly nations, like switzerland.
russia is not friendly.

ok, but do you really trust nato will have your back?

I'm kind of surprised you aren't already in NATO.

Had to be done after you lost the war

welcome to NATO

it probably means that one of their parents is finnish.

kill yourself amerishart

welcome to NATO

the citizens of that country are well aware that they owe this to geography

the finnish army is now part of NATO

Attached: 1534682415548.jpg (1080x1080, 167.52K)