archive.is/0LY4S
archive.is/tsDI5
archive.is/zPnBq
archive.is/lNszt
archive.is/E0zDW
archive.is/Wcfa4
archive.is/ST0Sg
youtube.com/watch?v=-JFeF47dEoU
twitter.com/BorisJohnson/status/1496709938973917186?t=0WqTkmixJU0akulc38cNVA&s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reposting links from dead thread:
archive.is/lwQv4
>RT: Putin announces 'special operation' in Donbass

archive.is/vnLXo
>Daily Mail: Explosions rock Kiev moments after Putin orders invasion

archive.is/0LY4S
>Liz Truss strongly condemns ‘unprovoked attack’ on Kiev - ‘Appalling!’

archive.is/tsDI5
>Daily Telegraph: How Ukraine's compact armed forces compare with Russia's vast military

archive.is/zPnBq
>ZeroHedge: Global Markets Unravel As Putin Launches "Military Operation" In Ukraine

archive.is/lNszt
>FT: Oil rises above $100 a barrel for the first time since 2014

archive.is/E0zDW
>Mirror: Map shows how much of UK could be destroyed if Russia launched nuclear bomb on London

archive.is/Wcfa4
>Daily Star: Nostradamus predicts European war in 2022 in famed astrologer's chilling prophecy

archive.is/ST0Sg
>BBC: in other news, last remaining covid restrictions lifted in England

youtube.com/watch?v=-JFeF47dEoU
>Live feed of Maidan square, Kiev

Attached: 1645219992622.jpg (769x1024, 109.77K)

Cheers user

Attached: ThumbsUpApu.jpg (1000x800, 60.96K)

Got work in half hour but it's ok cos I been up since 3 drinking and am fucked

so lads, what we thinkin? draft or no draft?

No draft for me, I don't imagine. I'm getting on a bit, mate. What's the upper age limit?

Nah, massive doubt, the armed forces have been steadily reduced over the last few years, doesnt make sense to reverse that, probably cant afford it. Plus the support for it would be almost absolute zero.

33 typically, 41 during ww2

Not fussed I'm banned got a dishonourable discharge back in 2005. They have enough troops anyway no need for draft. Enjoy being nuked though if the cunts get involved and fuck this up

It was 40 back in the day for ww1 & 2

you'll be in the Home Guard

Attached: file.png (1200x720, 1.29M)

what was the discharge for if you dont mind me askin

Oh. I just turned 30.
Looks like I'm off to war, lads! I'll bring you a souvenir back from the front.

I bet it's not as fun as Dad's Army made it seem...

Boris already posted his response on twatter, get ready Zoomies you're off to fight

Attached: 1645478832304.jpg (632x1952, 94.07K)

link it lad

I'd like the glow niggers lurking itt to fully understand I WILL go daftie and shoot british soldiers the very moment I can. Consider that before drafting me into your globohomo war.

Also, as much as a cunt he is, we wouldn't be getting involved if Corbyn was PM, another reason why you tory soi boys have doomed us all

twitter.com/BorisJohnson/status/1496709938973917186?t=0WqTkmixJU0akulc38cNVA&s=19

From his official twatter account.

Attached: boris the potato.png (609x466, 42.66K)

>The UK and our allies will respond decisively
so more useless sanctions?

Jesus Christ, I go for a shower and the good thread died and we get this

So was Eddie wrong?

Realised I didn't fancy dying in some desert in Iraq aged 18 so went to the padre, a general, and acted fucking insane. Told him im shooting my way out of this camp next time I'm on guard duty. I was 1 week from passout at ITC catterick so not technically in the army. Hadn't gone to regiment. But I tried leaving and everyone from my platoon sergeant, corporals and lieutenant laughed me off and told me I was stuck. Don't feel great about it but even at that age I knew something want fucking right. I woulda stayed and defended my country if they were invading London on camel back. But ye, fuck fighting for jews in some desert.

oh fuck off
i'm too ill to be dealing with invasion and bombings n shit

possibility of the britpol pals batallion grows ever likelier

Allegedly Ukraine has shot down 5 Russian planes and a helicopter

Nothing is happening

Pretty much, higher gas and oil prices incoming for us as well. These sanctions are going to hurt, not Putin but us.

Eddie, hang your head in shame.

Attached: 1616432155003.png (1686x777, 88.75K)

Mard arse

I have a feeling not that many Pakistani gentleman will be going to Ukraine

Based if true. Well done.

think i have cancer

Attached: 1645485263442.jpg (1019x274, 110.67K)

on the real tho, if any ukranian qts want refuge in my mums attic room with me plz dm me. i have hot and cold running tendies but u will need to touch my pp.
god bless

I’d be more worried about standing up to the Pakistanis turning your kids into sex slaves, torturing them, raping them, gang raping them, humiliating them by doing bizzare things like pissing in their mouth and forcing them to prostitute themselves to other pedophiles and taking all their earnings because they’re white
Oh wait... anglos are fucking pussies. They target Anglo kids because they’re easy targets and their men won’t do shit

Femanon here. What will you do when you get drafted? Luckily for me i cant be drafted, because I'll just get pregnant.

What will you lot do?

you do know white refugees aren't welcome in the uk