Millions of smartphones in Ukraine

>millions of smartphones in Ukraine
>internet literally everywhere.
>no videos or even pictures of attacks except that shitty webcam that showed a puff of smoke from far away

smells like bullshit to me

Attached: 1614015056540.png (505x550, 281.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/FSyZSK6
mobile.twitter.com/PoisedTactical/status/1496735357613789184?cxt=HHwWgMCylZa4vMUpAAAA
twitter.com/OstapYarysh/status/1496738841302032387
t.me/s/CIG_telegram
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dmkFk_PAsGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think so

imgur.com/gallery/FSyZSK6

mobile.twitter.com/PoisedTactical/status/1496735357613789184?cxt=HHwWgMCylZa4vMUpAAAA

So car alarms and fireworks

entire catalogue is filled with that bullshit.
almost but not as much as corona scam shilling.

it is retarded.

lets see will the glowmods shutdown non approved thread and for how long non approved threads stay up.

Hmmm it seems like they’re a bit more worried for the sake of their lives than recording and posting on Twitter

They aren't hitting cities, just military bases and border patrol right now.

You can tell by the sheer volume of shilling and threads when a narrative has to desperately be pushed. When the board goes crazy it's state actors fucking every which side.

Its the firefighters. Literally.

Attached: IMG_20220214_162901_904.jpg (1280x1024, 189.51K)

just trust the science bro

Sure kike

Attached: just vaccinate yourself heres 100$.jpg (1024x1280, 194.24K)

Same, if anything did happen, it's a false flag for sure. Most wars start with them anyway.

yep. I imagine most poltards will run like scared pigs when shit like that happens on the other side of their safe haven countries

>Attack early morning
Timezone mongrel

>NO, NOT THAT SOURCE OR PICTURES

all over twitter, tiktok etc.
it's so over for the nothing-ever-happenscels

Attached: 1632800382560.png (610x610, 443.43K)

Tons of videos in this thread

Mostly military targets so far, and very limited at that. Smartphones don't survive rocket/missiles attacks much better than runway tarmac. There is stuff out there, just open your eyes.

Apartment building that caught some strays here. twitter.com/OstapYarysh/status/1496738841302032387

Bump. Peak glowop. Body count lower than the number of non autists on this board

>t.me/s/CIG_telegram

A scripted war?! never!

CIG like SIG?

>Tfw kikes can fake an entire invasion
What do bros...

Shhhhhh let the false flag continue

>n-nothing's happening! just look the other way!!
hello, putin

nothingburger, globohomo working together to distract goyim and hand off ukraine to somebody who can control its nazis better than the west, plus this will be proclaimed to be the cause of the economy going into the shitter as covid is mostly memoryholed

A FUCKING CAR ALARM LMAO

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dmkFk_PAsGA

retarded post

>Hmmm it seems like
You disgrace your flag with this reddit-tier language

All buildout until OP is proven wrong. Go on snap map. Nothing, burger.

>my base is getting hit by rockets, running for my life
>better take out my phone and film it for usa niggers on the web

thatd be something right of a dystopian book wonder what theyd call it

>it
>seems
>like
>hmmm
how is any of this reddit

nothing to shut down. what are they going to show? the lack of any invasion?

wag the dog

Attached: m.a.d..gif (500x281, 915.55K)

How are they supposed to post them to the internet when the internet is out? Telegraph?

Coming from the country that won't prosecute Muslims cause it's racist

dumb glownigger mad that I spoiled your faggot parade

How many Ukraine flags you see on Any Forums today? They're all either fleeing or getting killed. No one's standing around filming this shit like a fucking retard.

>imgur.com/gallery/FSyZSK6
distant fireworks...? literally nothing.

Same. Several Live feeds for hours. Nothing. Less than nothing. No-one in a hurry, no traffic jams. Nada. Nothing. Zilch.

Canadian user has the most braincells

the bunch of dead bodies are real. also you will see soon a vid of a dead children in a byke and lots of explotions, they are juste deleted by jannies

Snapchat maps got the scoop
Seems like a bunch of people waiting in line for shit to buy so they can run away

Attached: 5DCAFA0C-7502-4603-8741-A4F2928C9AF3.jpg (828x1609, 703.53K)

>fireworks
are you retarded

when corona scam was being shilled for three weeks straight 90% of the catalog was all corona scam shit topics.

refreshing the catalog would show that every and any non-corona astroturfing panic thread was being shut down rather quickly.

answer me a question; are you inoculated and up to date?
30 minutes up that is pretty good

dude that looks like a regular uneffected apartment building with some towels on it

they could have set that up on purpose its not really dammaged

What, is Russia pretending to have flexed it's muscles now? This shit just started, and there's also been a lot of video shared here already, including one i saw both here and on other sites of a US missile shooting down a Russian missile. We spent billions and billions on this tech, and only recently got it working right. The Ukrainians did not magically end up using it. There's already a lot of documentation of the russians going full metal commie on Ukraine, including cyber attacks that make it even harder for the video to make it out. Byebye now.

>Hmmm it seems like they’re a bit more worried for the sake of their lives than recording and posting on Twitter
That wasn't the case in 2014.

They're at military sites, where filming is likely classified and people are dead, retard.

You figured it out, Ukraine is not a real country. It never was