Can US citizens living abroad be drafted?

Can US citizens living abroad be drafted?

Attached: 1645683629802.jpg (693x663, 60.21K)

>going though that much trouble
They can try.

They can send you a memo. What you do with it is your choice.

Draft would basically be the easiest way to hand over power to the other party. A draft would be impossible unless Russia did something absolutely fucking insane like try to annex alaska.

NATO countries in Europe would essentially need to be completely out of anyone available to be conscripted or reserve units for a draft to even be flown by the US public.

Yes

in that case should I stay here or try to get back to the states asap?

>taiwan
China is already on there way, they will waste no oppurtunity. You lost your chance.

You maybe have issues with being in Taiwan with china, and a notification sent out to return home if they aren't dickwaving. It's unlikely China to do anything in this situation though, it's probably just re-enforcing the fact they have power and intimidate countries.

Russia's shit would literally need to be marching through Germany in order to get you drafted.
China would have to start invading Japan and American island territories.

Enjoy being sent to the meat grinder PEDO

If things get that bad you are probably safer being drafted in the US military than a civilian in Taiwan. I heard the Chinese soldiers can be very mean

I give it six months.

There will be no draft moron. Imagine the kvetching

China is readying their forces as we speak. You have less than a week.

Nobody cares about you Juan

China has no capability of doing a amphibious landing that couldn't be taken out with ease.
China launching any kind of attacks on cities would have everyone in the pacific instantly turn on them.

Russia did their homework to get everything ready, they already worked with nations to the west of the ukraine and suprise from all sides.

No one cares about Eastern Europe the way they care about the Pacific theater.

Yes. Will they send people to drag you back to the US to serve? Unlikely but not out of the question.

How would a draft work if I technically have dual citizenship?

Attached: 1645684506495.jpg (224x265, 48.01K)

It would come down to whatever your native country is from should you still have citizenship with it. If you were born in the US and hold another passport, you are still to go with the US mother country.

Rarely non-natural/native citizens are drafted. Taiwan's shit is 100% dick waving, sea to land operations are hard as shit and China has no real way to move their troops with the ships they have unless they want to use cargo ships.

>How would a draft work if I technically have dual citizenship?

Did you register with US selective service?

Yes.

Attached: download (23).jpg (255x197, 10.47K)

Isn't that required for all US males?
Born in US, but I have TW citizenship from my parents

Doesn't matter. Six months.

>Born in US, but I have TW citizenship from my parents
You are a native US citizen, you would default to US rules unless you got some weird override shit done.

If you
Had a US citizen ship and had to apply for a TW citizenship/visa. You Default to whatever the USA does for a draft
But
If you had a TW citizen visa and needed to apply for a US citizenship, you would default to the TW rules of draft.

Do people genuinely think zoomers are draftable? We don't give a shit, none of us do. Noone would show up to the drafting stations or whatever the fuck they call them.

>Isn't that required for all US males?

If you registered and you have a US address where you can be contacted you can be drafted. Do you have a US address they can contact?

Yea they'll send your chink ass back to China. Where you belong.

yes

Draft me!

Attached: 3.gif (498x560, 3.6M)

No until you come back to the US. They can't really pick you up by force unless China invades Taiwan, and if that happens we're in 6ft deep shit.

In the US the idea of a draft is so impossible everyone in the house and senate would push for a Veto of it at fear of civil unrest. A draft is just that unpopular since the Vietnam war that it wasn't even discussed during 9/11.

The only way it would be passed and enacted would be China and Russia basically going and directly attacking US soil. AKA not going to happen unless they seriously just want to watch the entire world burn, which is unlikely as money still talks.

The same thing was thought in WW1, fact is, Whatever International Bankers Want, They Get

Renounce, US citizenship is a cattle tag for the Goy ranch. No benefit

You seriously can't compare that time frame to the current global economy and powers that be to what WW1 was.

Then you can be drafted. If you're not in the country will they send people to bring you back? Unlikely but they can track you down later for avoiding the draft. Don't sweat it unless you get a draft letter at your US address. No one is talking about the draft.