Our regime expects us to care about the Ukrainian invasion, when they're doing one against us

Attached: 1643659747447.jpg (1391x2048, 587.73K)

>noooooo not the heckin whiterinos not muh race

Dow, Nasdaq, and S&P futures collapsing
Digits and dollar is next

greasy spic fingers typed this

They accuse Russia of cracking on political dissent. Meanwhile, they actively spy on you. Hawk down anyone at the January 6th protest. And other western governments like Canada at the freedom convoy

Ukraine was supposed to be a buffer country. Until our influence pushed them toward the EU/NATO.

So remind me, why am I supposed to bother with this?

White state - all still liberal strongholds.
I guess the parties did flip after Lincoln.

The shitlib cries in pain as he demographically replaces you

Nigroid spotted.

Attached: 78A862A4-B0B9-4DB7-B35F-895132BBF950.jpg (1170x1054, 334.7K)

Party swap isn’t real, the Democrats have historically been the “white” party except the last 50 years. And it looks like it’s going back to Democrats again

Die kike

Can't tell if you're serious, or you lack the cognitive ability to comprehend the effects of fast travel and its inevitable melting pot effect. If you think this was planned, you're putting humanity wayyy too high up on a pedestal.

Ok thanks for the input nigger.

Whether its intentional or not, it's a problem worth fighting against

Most of this also came from immigration (from outside the country) not just the Black Great Migration. 100% Preventable, only started with the Hart-Celler act in 1965, America stayed stagnantly around 80-90% White between 1600 and 1965, only after did it drop significantly now to 59%

Meh, race will be a cosmetic choice in a little over a century. That's only a few generations away. I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

Worth fighting to expand faggotry across the world?

Care to explain? Or are you just posting from a different dimension?

Brown hands types this post

This, its a fucking brown invasion . America will be brazil in 10 years

I can't believe the federal government would hire all those fastfood workers, lawn groomers and janitorial staff. This is genocide.

talmud turning talons typed this

Hey rabbi