AMA elite insider - Ignore the war!

Social media and boards are being swarmed by MISO agents and psyops.
Get out of here and find peace.
The biggest war is against you, neurowarfare is here to stay.
Save your spirit, mind and soul by ignoring both sides and embrace the wisdom of VRIL that lives within you.

Attached: 2sides.png (1280x720, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/wisdomofvril
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tell me what stocks to buy

Shut the fuck up faggot I am chaos.

None, get out of the market if you haven't already. You don't have the privileged information hedge fund managers have,

DUDE
COME
AND FUCKING GET ME
D.C. IS THOUSANDS OF MILES AWAY
COME AND TOUCH MY FUCKING FRENANONSS
AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS

HEY
PST
PST

LOOK AT ME...
LOOK AT ME...
WE'RE THE GLOWIES NOW. . .

Attached: DON'T WORRY UKRAINE & E.U AMERICA IS COMING TO SAVE YOU AGAIN PART III GAMERS.png (640x489, 307.57K)

those are demons

Attached: 938371D0-B9BA-48A2-9BFC-3DD713F4940C.jpg (1024x999, 179.73K)

Hi user, how does vril relate to electricity?

Where to start on getting into esotericism? Also thoughts on Evola and Guenon, not that I think they are top tier, but I’m currently reading them rn

Attached: ChillFrens.jpg (988x551, 208.26K)

They're not a good start as require a strong foundation but are truly talented, same as Devi and Serrano.
I suggest exploring Hermeticism first, understanding the foundations of Alchemy and religion before going too deep into esotericism.

Understand where electricity comes from, consider now the opposite.

Where do I start on Hermeticism? The Hermeticism performed by the Egyptians during the time of Moses and the Medieval Alchemy of Europe? Evola and Guenon were conflicted themselves on what to define as the Hermetico-alchemical tradition. I’m very new, where shall I start? Are there specifically any good books or material or should I just find something and read it?

Also, t.me/wisdomofvril

Electricity ? Like, what it really is?

I think a decent start is ironically Franz Bardon's Initiation into Hermetics. It brings a more "practical side" that's usually neglected but is essential as you move up.

Guenon and Evola had many disagreements but Serrano really is the key to understand what truly motivated this.

that is what you are supposed to give us you fucking idiot

alright screw the rest of these hype merchants, how do I win my spiritual battle? I've been considering suicide for months if not years.

Is war humanity's chance to overthrow the WEF puppets?

Thanks, do you have anything else you prefer after reading initiation into hermetics, sorta like a reading list almost? Sorry if I’m asking for a lot, I’m a very fast reader so I don’t wanna dead end clueless on what to read next

I agree but is it bad to just want to kill people in a war because it's fun? The date of the conflict means it's clearly another phony war, but ayyyy violence is fun

Why don't we just buy silver and bring this motherfucker down. End the central banks and break free from the (((parasite)))

Palantir $PLTR. It's way the fuck down, and a lot of its revenue comes from US Military Spending. They're the guys who helped the CIA catch Bin Laden. Apart from them just invest in the US military industrial complex lmao.

This is the only fucking sane post I've seen since this broke out. Thank you, Skitzo user. This feels like a war for our very souls. Do not give an inch, Brothers. We have absolutely zero reliable intel to go on at this point. We don't even really understand what the conflict is yet.

Are you Berny? You have anything tangible? You a neophyte?

You don't tell truth, you obscure facts. This is why you're doomed. Fuck your family, you care nothing of us except capitulation and obedience

I'm all out of fucks for you and your 'proleet' family. The world will soon present you two options; Facts or Rope.

Balls in your Court. My balls in your face