Help on moving out

im 21 and i want to move out, i have a job and a few thousand saved. why is it so fucking hard? am i missing something?

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 6.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BR7qIgn_V-4
youtube.com/watch?v=MkePYpDkNzY
youtube.com/watch?v=EbjgXpU2YG8
youtube.com/watch?v=TvMeR3P-FvY
youtube.com/watch?v=99jiNx75030
youtube.com/watch?v=-Cho7bg5j80
youtube.com/watch?v=Zfz9L-8Y7Rg
youtube.com/watch?v=AbQrKD9WhIg
youtube.com/watch?v=7DCZt9C840U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i just want to leave my schizo mom or i might kill myself.

if your job is stable just get a cheap studio apartment. it's actually easy so long as you have just enough money.

There are a million videos on youtube on how to do side hustles to pay the bills. You are not backed up against a wall like you think. For instance, retail arbitrage.

youtube.com/watch?v=BR7qIgn_V-4 (Retail Arbitrage 101)
youtube.com/watch?v=MkePYpDkNzY (How to Sell 88K Of Used Books on Amazon)
youtube.com/watch?v=EbjgXpU2YG8 (Dollar Tree Retail Arbitrage)
youtube.com/watch?v=TvMeR3P-FvY (Scaling Retail Arbitrage To $40k)
youtube.com/watch?v=99jiNx75030 (RETAIL ARBITRAGE - Sourcing At Marshalls for Amazon FBA)
youtube.com/watch?v=-Cho7bg5j80 (The 20 Year Old Homeless Full Time Amazon Seller)
youtube.com/watch?v=Zfz9L-8Y7Rg (How I Get Walmart To PAY My BILLS Every Month)
youtube.com/watch?v=AbQrKD9WhIg (Ebay Speedrun)
youtube.com/watch?v=7DCZt9C840U (Plan for 7 figures using online arbitrage)

It is really not difficult to make 50k/yr just thrifting and selling items on ebay and similar sites. It takes zero risk to start doing that and there are a billion and one videos showing how it's done.

There is no reason to sell your soul just because of a job especially now when there are so many other ways to make money other than a job that demands your internal biology as its possession.

"Daily Refinement"'s youtube channel has interviews with tech n sports are very good for showing how to
focus on a niche and become efficient enough to be much more profitable.

Thrift and sell things on ebay or poshmark or amazon. You can make mid 5 figures and don't have to play clot shot roulette.

====

VAXXERS ARE SELFISH BECAUSE THEY GENERATE DEADLY COVID VARIANTS WITH THEIR LEAKY VAX!

VAX PUSHERS ARE SELFISH BECAUSE THEY MAKE NEW DEADLY COVID STRAINS WITH THEIR LEAKY CLOT SHOT!

VAXXIES ARE SELFISH BECAUSE THEY CREATE GENOCIDAL COVID VARIANTS WITH THE LEAKY VAX!

am i going insane? why is that so fuckig hard? it isnt as easy as going to the place and giving the person the money

stop fucking lying to me

yes it is that easy. if you have enough for the security deposit and whatever else they need up front, you just fill out an application for the place and then you meet with the landlord or real estate agent. they show you the place. if you like it and agree, then you sign some paperwork (the lease) and it's yours as long as the lease lasts and you still pay the rent.

seems harder than it is.

im literally crying as i post this
i cant seem to get them to rent to me even tho i have fhe fucking money you tool

...you haven't left home, have a job, and only have a few thousand saved?? What the hell have you been doing with your money

well then you need to find someone else to rent to you.

giving it to my useless dad?
If you fucks cant help me, im gonna kill myself tonight so i dont have to suffer no more

how do you want us to help you? tell your dad you need to move out and need to put more money away. get enough for a down payment on an apartment lease. if your job pays enough then they'll have no problem renting to you.

>tell your dad you need to move out
he's a failed programmer welfare leech, the gov took his welfare away since they saw me giving him extra money, hes been on welfare for 3 years straight and they cut it off last month

im kinda getting impateint, i just want to give a landlord money so i can rent or i might kill myself cause life is going to shit and im hopeless since my mom is schizophrenic

Wait so you've been paying all your money to your dad to live at home? Why the hell didn't you leave sooner if you're paying rent either way? If you're gonna toss your money in a pit either way, at least you'd have some dignity if you weren't living with your parents

well if you have enough money put away AND a job, you can get a place. but a landlord isn't just going to rent to you if you don't have a stable income.

I'm sure you can scrounge up enough for a down payment. maybe you can get a credit card and do it that way. credit cards let you write checks.

i don't think he needs anyone insulting him about dignity and stuff. he's in a fucked up situation and just needs out.

Move to Ukraine, nice country!

Probably came to the wrong website then

Are you moving far enough away that you need a new job?

too bad im not living in the great free american nation, would have killed myself with a gun by now in minecraft asap

too bad me

i have a fuckin credit card with 5k limit and a 400 dollar one
i have 2 jew cards

here is all you need:
1)stable job
2)enough for down payment
3)MAYBE a recommendation from someone saying you'd be a good tenant(most landlords don't give a shit about that though)

lots of people will be willing to help you. once you move out you'll be much happier. but you need to have a job and make enough to afford the place. it literally is that simple.

Wrong board, but look at what said. I started in Jan and I'm making a few thousand a month from home with not much work at all. Lots of resources.

that's great, then you can make the down payment.

but you also need ot make enough to pay the monthly rent.

i make 2.3k a month
the average rent here is 1k

they wont rent to me cause im not a fuckin international student or sum bulshit

fuckin hate these landlord boomers

Please this board is very serious. Leave your personal issues for the pussy boards

that's less than half your income. I have trouble believing they won't rend to you.

Get a cheap room rental, they tend to be more lax with requirements. Some don't even ask for references etc.

When you stay there for a bit you can use that landlord as reference. Also living somewhere cheaper is less stressful with you only have a few thousand saved so far.

I pay like half my income in rent. Might be different in canada, but i doubt it. 2.3 a month is not bad. you can afford a cheap apartment.