I'm going to be spewing if Ukraine doesn't put up a fight. I want to see a good war, damn it...

I'm going to be spewing if Ukraine doesn't put up a fight. I want to see a good war, damn it. The first major happening of my generation. We will get refugees either way, but bring on the war.

Attached: IMG_20220218_011829_709.jpg (228x400, 17.97K)

I want loli refugees...

Nah. Faster it's over with the faster people can realize it was a distraction from Trudeau's totalitarian bullshit.

We are talking about war here western dog, no Lolis.

Attached: 'nny.png (932x1244, 405.72K)

That will never happen. Just do shit yourself instead of waiting for the sheep to wake up, ya poof.

A war is no place for lolis, they should come here where I can take care of them

A dingo would take better care than you. But no, I will facilitate Ukrainian refugees (parents and Lolis) on my land and make a micro nation.

What do you say to a compromise? You can take the parents, I'll take the lolis, deal?

I’ll say the same thing when the Chinese invade you.

Creepy Canadian. No wonder you have no bitches on your dick

You realize its illegal to adopt Euroepan refugess in the US right?
You can only adopt African nigglets.

Taking the parents was for keeping them safe. Neither for you, I get an aussie-ukraine monarchy

Laura ain't a loli anymore

fuck off nigger i'm signed up for selective service

He's not US mutt

she'll always be a loli to me

A man can dream

That's not why I used this image.

The only good western VN

either way you've inspired me to replay unteralterbach

Stay safe bernd

The thing you have to realise when the allies sent munitions to Ukraine, it was actually just selling Arms to Russia.
Putin and his oligarchs are controlled by the west.
Do you see yet? The people of this world are enslaved to a group of parasites who control the mind control machinery to send the people to fight in war and die as it keeps the game of inequality alive.

Anyone dying for the jews has learned nothing.

Attached: Er2j6WSXYAEPm_L.jpg (1080x1208, 297.61K)