Say goodbye, fags and troons

Once Russia takes over America and everywhere else then fags and trannies will be outlawed, how does this make you feel freaks?

Attached: 1642583013087.png (768x719, 284.08K)

BASED PUTIN

Attached: 1645591860474m.jpg (876x1024, 111.7K)

That's right! Eat it, you faggoteers!

Homosexuality's not even illegal in Russia
What the fuck are you talking about

>i will gladly take mutt cock up the ass in so long as it upsets my leftist neighbor

how does one defect to Russia?

Not yet it isn't, it will be once they gain enough power though, they wouldn't do it right now and risk fighting a war on two fronts, remember Hitler?

>how does this make you feel freaks?

It's not gonna happen and Putin will die soon anyway. Also, even if being gay was illegal I would still be gay. I'm sorry you str8 trash are miserable with women but that doesn't give you the right to get mad at me for not liking gross bleeding front holes and instead loving men.

Attached: cutteeeee.png (381x334, 287.03K)

It's de facto illegal, because Russian citizens will kill you if they suspect you're gay

NOO

Attached: IMG_20190101_013038.jpg (847x960, 67.81K)

This, soon to be lawed once they're done fighting wars

Nice cope faggot, the end is nigh for you

Crazy how poljak still makes your average right wing incel seethe

Attached: 162130699894.jpg (1266x688, 151.24K)

>trust me putin totally wants to kill all the gays he just can't yet
lol, this cope reminds me of the people saying trump was gonna become fuhrer

it doesnt

Attached: 507.jpg (306x306, 12.16K)

>it doesnt

Attached: 162138399817.jpg (913x1005, 188.43K)

No, he can outlaw gays and kill them, but why would he do that right now? You wouldn't want to piss off two groups of people at the same time and fight a war on two fronts. You would wait until the dust settles after securing your foothold, and THEN do it, this is something a smart and logical strategist would do. We can already see he knows what he's doing by waiting for the right time to strike on Ukraine (because dementia man got the presidential position in America), he's capable of biding his time if needed.

You can go one step further and even recruit them into your ranks and let them die and fight for you, then after you're done using them discard them. This is probably what he intends on doing if I had to take a wild guess.

Why would we wear a poljack mask, dumbshit

they will be ack-ack-acquired

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

>All media goes back to normal again
Oh thank God, western games can be games again.

Altamente basado. To hell with trannies and this pozzed world, burn it all.

>esa bandera
Porque todos los putos latinos son siempre del Cono Sur? Mátate escoria

no more of your jew bs jimmy

you wish lol

Go away faggot.
There’s a containment board for you so fuck off back there

russia can't even control its own hiv rates LOL