Is Jesus about to come back?

Will Jesus come back and intervene in the Russian-Ukrainian conflict? Is Putin the antichrist? Are we in the end of time?

Attached: christ-appearing1.jpg (638x402, 56.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tna0Mmu1XlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would he smite his favorite son?

Sure kid I'm Jesus what do you want

Between 2030 and 2035 is my gut feeling

God smote his son by proxy. Remember, it was the free will of the Jewish people to release a murderer instead of Jesus.

Can you fix my sex reassignment surgery?

>Will Jesus come back...
sure buddy, sure he will! But for that to happen don't forget to donate a big amount to your local church!

He's already here and waiting for his time to step forward.

Si
youtube.com/watch?v=Tna0Mmu1XlI

Attached: revelation.jpg (1600x956, 151.56K)

Fuck off chirstcuck. So sick of you mutt niggers worshipping your beta cuck Abrahamic slave desert religion. Get off pol and keep converting the negros to Christianity like you love to do so much

Your surgery went to plan and your expectations for it were not unmet. Don't lie to me.

>Will Jesus come back and intervene in the Russian-Ukrainian conflict?
I hope

Fuck off pagan larper, may Yahweh's wrath be on you.
Me too. I just want it to end bros.

Read Revelation. It's not even that long compared to other books in the bible. You have the source material available so use it. I'm not your search engine kiddo.

Please make me white!
With blue eyes!

by his wounds we are healed

the more you realize this truth the more profound and incredible the feeling of grace

Pray for your enemys not curse them, God loves all, and wants all to be saved.

>is jesus going to intervene...
Forget it, user. The antichrist will 'fix everything' to decive jews and Christians, then God will send Jesus to kill the antichrist and then the Last Day will arrive.

Too early, things are not yet fucked up enough, but shit is 100% spicing up.

Attached: Prophesy.jpg (870x489, 65.25K)

VIP ®EYELASER COMMERCIAL and STANDARD HOUSE BLEACH are now restocked at your local convenience store. Call the number and see if the price is worth your time.

I feel more likely within 3 years from now. Too much happening, too many revelation prophecies coming true.

Not if your muslim. They believe Jesus will come once the Caliphate is restored.