HAPPENING: CHINA MASSING TROOPS OFF THE SHORE ACROSS TAIWAN

Attached: 1622852950220.jpg (2048x1152, 181.65K)

Fuck off Tim Pool

meh not my problem

link it faggot. get those cheetos out your fat american ass and link it

nice link, you fag

HAPPENING: OP IS OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED TO BE A FAGGOT

my dick hard, might go wack that mf here in a sec. see u when shit actually happens

Fuck. Now I can't sleep afraid of waking up dead

holy shit. it's really happening. the tower of babylon is falling right before our eyes. god bless us all, fuck.

Biden loses Afghanistan, Ukraine and Taiwan. Worst president ever?

Found the retard

HAPPENING TAIWAN JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

>Taiwan
Kek, what is china going to do, cope and seethe for another 75 years? Those faggots can’t and won’t do anything
>China will do something in 2 more weeks.

Attached: A11B0027-633A-49D0-A7E6-32B4D2EB083A.jpg (716x1024, 68.81K)

first taiwan next will be vancouver

I can't wait

Isn't Taiwan a paddleboat away from the coastline? Technically any medium to large scourge of Chinamen gathering to go swimming is an invasion force.

cruise ships dude.
they never look like the ads

Best president actually. Him and the government are such massive pussies on foreign policy that we'll never see any direct conflict.

Please don't tease user, I have a chinese coworker who owns apartments in Taiwan and I want him to lose it all.

who let you on the internet chang>?

Vancouver is Chinese clay.

TWO MORE WEEKS

This one will be my problem. I wanted a new video card.

>Taiwan

There is no such thing as Taiwan. There is East China. Or Southwest Manchuria if you want to be extremely based.

>Formosa

How are you still talking like that after today lol ? How long have we been making fun of Russia saying oh yeah they are totally gonna do something about Ukraine in two weeks?

Flat earth niggers blown the fuck out

>China has announced
no they haven't, some Chinese pedophiles that want to molest children are opening a clinic to molest children, and the CCP will disappear them very quickly

>Fuck off Tim Pool
Seriously

A quick two punch would be Kino. Why did Americans vote for that living fossil. Weak ass sleepy joe doesn't know what he is even doing.

As a kangaroo nigger. It literally is your problem

t. zhang

north korea will also invade the south