You pussies ready? I cant wait. Ive done my time

You pussies ready? I cant wait. Ive done my time.
Gonna love taking care of your girl for ya.
Basically all you idiots that are desperatly trying to justify why youre such a special snowflake you cant be drafted. Here is the skinny.
You will be, full stop.
Unless
1.you are over 45
2. You are missing one or more limbs (cock probably included)
3.or have already served your time including your inactive reserve time. Which is usually eight years after you get out.
4. Youre blind and or deaf

If youre fat, they will get you in shape
Not vaxxed? They will give it to you.
Dont wanna go?
You go to prison, even if you go through the process and just failure to adapt...You will go to prison.

Your only hope is to murder...but then prison.
Run to a country without extridition...so a shithole.
Or pop out four or more kids between now and then, but even then you have a chance. That will just push you further down.

If you are 18-45 and not in a wheelcair for life...they will draft you no matter what you think.

I mean damn, they were taking retards and FELONS during the surge. Run, or get in shape is about all you can do.
Its my Dick pic

Attached: images.jpg (1080x1440, 195.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XeDM1ZjMK50
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chitty chitty bang bang!

>he thinks his DD-214 means shit

>Here is the skinny
Lol

Lmao imagine beliveing this

Nope. Obama extended the draft to girls and Biden reinstated trannies. Plenty of Zoomers and Millennials to send to die to protect the world's largest money launder.

As they lie dying I hope they realize Trump was right, he was the only thing protecting them from this.

I'M GOING TO JAIL
youtu.be/XeDM1ZjMK50

>Here is the skinny. You will be, full stop.
Here's what you fail to understand: warfare is not the same anymore. America is not going to draft a bunch of unskilled retards to go into the trenches in Ukraine like it's the 20th century. warfare has become more complex. the modern American man is utterly useless in a war context.

Attached: nikocado avocado.webm (1280x720, 2.55M)

What if my job is to produce medicine?
Much of it is exported to the us, surely my job is still needed

is enlisting to keep a sibling out of the service still a thing? Im prior service and I'll do it to keep my brother safe

Attached: Ocean Feels.gif (500x717, 864.79K)

I have 5 children where am I on the list

Most Americans are not motivated enough to fight for their country. Lefties are pussies and are anti-war and the right don’t want to fight for a country they see has corrupt and ruled by pedos. A draft and enforcement to get people to fight a war they have no interest in will result in a civil war against the American government

Thats sweet.
I have no idea.

no you don't

All this terror America demands action,
Next thing you know you've got Uncle Sam's ass askin'
To join the army or what you'll do for there Navy.
You just a baby,
Gettin' recruited at eighteen,
You're on a plane now,
Eatin their food and their baked beans.
I'm 28,
They gon take you 'fore they take me

If youre drafted weve already lost and you will be attending the ceremony where whoever we are fighting takes us over.

As long as I have a gun, I'm a free man.

Attached: 1643851553788.jpg (383x384, 16K)

I'm turning 40 this year, have asthma, eosinophilic colitis, and am legally blind. Also, I'm on numerous watch lists for extremism. lol no, I won't be, full stop.

i feel bad for the army recruiter that knocks on my door, i will give him a nice burial in my backyard though

Who did your brother vote for? It matters a lot now.

I actually do, also checked.

>Youre blind and or deaf

I know what I must do.

Attached: 2000.png (1200x1036, 307.12K)

Sounds alright thanks man

Unlikely, I've been involuntarily committed. Shame too because if I was eligible I'd be relatively willing.

what girl

Mfw already been dishonourably discharged from army and can't be drafted... also bong

Attached: jim-carrey.jpg (1400x906, 290.78K)

alright lets fucking go, NIGGA
Gothlanistan up in here NIGGA
I'm the sickest illest killest NIGGA

>involuntarily committed
they don't allow phones- much less -internet in those places
do you mean that if they have interned you in the past you can't be drafted?

I'll dodge. Go ahead, try and stop me.

IRR here. Fuck Putin. If I have to fight and die shooting Russians that's that.

I just turned 48 today!
Gen-X comes out on top for once!! Fuck you millenials!

Attached: 1608949958257.gif (320x240, 385.63K)

dont die for the jews stupid gringos, you dont fucking owe nothing to the jew world order idiots, your life is yours and only yours, cross the frontier we would allow you 6 moths to make a life , fuck globohomo and their agenda

get ready to die in another jewish instigated war amerimutts!

Attached: Ukraine Jews.jpg (604x853, 313.36K)

Yeah but you're still a 48 year old on Any Forums I mean who's really losing here

Commit as much friendly fire as possible

I will kill anyone trying to vax me against my will. That's what I will die for

it means they put me in the nuthouse without me consenting to it, y'know because I'm nuts. It's just a fancy medical term for being put in the loony bin without personally choosing to go there.

>Gonna love taking care of your girl for ya.
Jokes on you, faget. I'm an incel.

this

user is his brother's keeper. there is no greater calling.

f

wasn't old enough to vote but he was a trump fan because it was cool and edgy where we live

I've been thinking moving to mexico wouldn't be such a bad idea in these times

I know you lunatic idiot. They have also detained me in the past and put in a mental ward.
My question was: 'if one has been interned, are we exempt from military draft?'

Attached: file (1).png (640x427, 236.28K)

I will just look the officer in the eye, do a nazi salute and say heil hitler, and then smirk.

Only son of the bloodline. I'm safe.

The feels