PUTIN MESSED UP

Yup! This is it!

Attached: 3171EA30-8692-4F1E-8EF4-128242FAB463.jpg (1125x1000, 251.13K)

Putin please nuke the entire northeastern US. Also LA and San Francisco and Portland and Seattle.

>another twitter thread

Hahahahahahahahaha topkek

On the cusp of WWIII and deranged leftists STILL can't stop thinking about Trump.

t. Pedophile cheesy author

I thought stephen king died years ago
he's been alive all this time?
does he still write degenerate books?

Lmao this shitfest wouldn't have even happened with Trump in office. He would of arranged some kind of "peace accord" and everyone would have shook hand and that'd be the end of it.

Has Putin scheduled it all around Bidens bed times? Wouldn't be fair to do it while sleepy joe is napping.

And Quebec. Please nuke Quebec!
(focus in Hampstead)

drumpf!

>But its okay when we invade Vietnam, Afghanistan, bomb Yugoslavia, desttroy Iraq, Lybia etc
>and we also will ignore the fact that ukro gov has been killing donbass people for the past 7 years
i hate mutts so much like you wouldnt believe

I think he remembered he's not dealing with Trump and thought why the fuck not

TOPFUCKINGKEK

Attached: 1644989494188m.jpg (1024x576, 65.5K)

Attached: 1639595562126.png (801x580, 70.94K)

why does this author write so many sexualized encounters with little boys in his book?

>another twitter thread
YAY

Attached: butheywerealreadykickedout.png (608x411, 30.83K)

Trump would have given Alaska and Hawaii to Putin. Would have saved hundreds of thousands of lives though

FAGGOT PEDOPHILE WITH TDS HAS AN OPINION

Attached: BEHEAD ALL SATANS_.png (595x763, 1.11M)

>American military paralysed between 10pm to 8am ET

did all the vaccinated die already?

This everyone has to give trump credit he may be a retard sometimes but he can make a deal

He'll delete that post, ignore the people telling him he's a hypocrite, and keep saying stupid shit like that and never think twice about how retarded he is.

i think trump would've done something.

He done fucked up a-a-ron

The unvaxxed can't serve in the US military by order of Sleepy Joe. Lma0

Yeah man but we're not cool with those things you listed either. We didn't want any of that shit. Maybe Iraq because we were out for blood after 9/11 but all that other shit, nah.

And Jew York

Attached: 197e722115f2b72e.jpg (1000x1000, 169.49K)

fuck off mutt. usa has been the number 1 troublemaker for the past decades and thats a fact

lol liberals are fucking tools.

lol

Yellow hands typed this post.

Yes and he has severe TDS. His last book had references to Trump all throughout.

The Trump presidency really ruined this man.
This is so pathetic.

What makes him a hypocrite? Honest question, the only thing I know about him is that one of his books has a cute and funny scene.

Ooh sick burn weird monkey-face horror guy

>draft all the unvaxxed
>get couped

Thats it. Thats the tweet.

GO WRITE AN EDGY BOOK ABOUT IT FAGGOT

the tweet that stop the war
bravo King

ur thinking of stephen hawking

what a stupid fucking faggot jesus fuck. im an even bigger and stupider faggot for replying to a twattercap thread

Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore,St Louis

biden's going to break out his 6ft length of chain.

He still writes books?

>Trump in office for 4 years
>literally nothing happened
>Biden in office
>they start moving and organizing immediately
>somehow this make trump the weak leader
I cannot comprehend the "Russian puppet" angle to this day. I could buy chink puppet infinitely more

He wrote a scene where a 12 year old gets a train run on her by 6-7 boys in graphic detail

Unfortunately

>north east US
>implying JewYork isn't north east USA
are you retarded?

Canada would be better overnight if Hampstead and cote st luc got nuked. All mandates would drop because there's be no one left pushing them

I just laughed my ass off.

This guy has to be the biggest troll on planet earth, no way he’s serious about 99% of the shit he says.

Which is exactly why he did it. Biden won't do shit. America is dead. Defeated by the Taliban.

USA will wag it's finger and say naughty naughty and it will end there. They've already said straight out there will be no intervention.

What manner of cope is this? It's because he's no longer dealing with Trump that this is happening

but then goes into Mr Garrison level details describing each of the boy's penises and how big the fat kid was. Probably where they got the inspiration for that joke.

I actually enjoyed this fags books when I was a kid, I taught myself how to read with them

Biden is gonna kick Putin's ass
Free Ukraine
BUILD BACK BETTER than ever

Imagine being so completely demoralized that you force yourself to go online and half-heartedly cheer on a mumbling dementia patient.

Attached: 1604365755284.jpg (499x499, 47.8K)

That's the scene he's talking about

Truman tried to draft strikers into Korea

i too subscribe to stephen king for all my news and how i should feel about it

You guys have no real politicians to put dictators on their place, like you used to in 20th century. And no one is afraid of limp wristed liberal faggots here.

>kick the unvaccinated out of the military
>UMMM JUST DRAFT THEM UP AGAIN SWEATY
my sides
war and social media are the most retarded combination

Fuck this idiot, non factor talking about now?