Americhads…remember the techniques you learned in CSGo and Halo once you get drafted...

Americhads…remember the techniques you learned in CSGo and Halo once you get drafted. We’re ready for those fucking Russians.

Attached: 657B678B-46DB-4B5B-B62B-3119836774E3.jpg (454x488, 25.21K)

I'm not shooting any Russians unless they come on my property

nope, never will fight for an anti white country

CS:GO and Halo? I wish I was as young as you again. I began my training in Wolfenstein on a floppy disk.

nah, I have no beef with Putin. fuck NATO

Ain't got no quarrel with them Russians. No Russian ever called me a racist.

Russia is based though.

no more brother wars

Here's your gun, nigger jew.
I support Putin.

Same.

Faggot, it's not going to be CSGO or scifi bs Halo.

It's going to be TOTAL WAR WARHAMMER IRL and you will be going in the meat grinder

Don't get drafted or you are dead meat.

okay so basically ill flash long and you guys go out ill trade

Kek, this. If they ship off the military age fighting males then it leaves the homeland defenseless and weak. It's time for us to defend our own soil. Niggers, Kikes, Jannies, Trannies, and Jewtin tongue my anus.

Attached: 1643593898743.jpg (400x400, 101.4K)

I served in Iraq and we played Halo all the fucking time back at the FoB. Even had MWR planned tournaments.

they already rushed b

Bunnyhopping over the Battlefield

camp their gy by throwing grenades from the second floor and use their ammo against them?

Attached: home.png (800x640, 688.59K)

Just go as a Recon, throw a motion sensor ball, watch the minimap to see the spotted enemies, then sneak up behind them and mow then down. Easy. Also pair up with a Medic. That way if I die the Medic can just revive me. If he dies then I can just kit swap with him and revive him with the defib. I'm a war veteran already. I'll be fine.

And if the jews, shitskins and trannies disappear during that time... Oh well.

Not my war, not my problem. You will never get me to fight for a country that doesn't fight for me.

Unironically this. Remember to bunny hop so you're not an easy target. Also, draw your knife when moving from A to B. You always run faster with a knife.

I've been in the US Army for 6 years and joined for solely the benefits. I am 6 months from leaving the US Army and now Russia decides to invade Ukraine. Aren't I a lucky guy or what?

Ha! Try to draft my old ass. I will explain that I hate the antichrist and am allergic to niggers

RUSH B UNTIL WE ARE FREE

Attached: 5sgwcg.jpg (577x433, 82.63K)