If you’re Pro-Russia, congratulations… You’re a traitor

if you are a westerner pro-russia pro-putin you are a disgusting traitor. i dont care if putin is pro christianity and you think therefore an alien shitbag eastern mongloid needs to rule over us fuck you. I hope nato constripts us so we can send you c*nservative traitor shitbags to the camps.

Long live Western Civilization
youtube.com/watch?v=wYjGf-WzSaI

Attached: 13487328736432345.jpg (650x400, 31.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10542309/Fresh-lab-leak-fears-study-finds-genetic-code-Covids-spike-protein-linked-Moderna-patent.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What’s with all the western propaganda in this board? There’s no war in Ukraine, Russia just sent a peace keeping force to two independent pro Russian states who requested help to protect Russians and Ukrainians from the corrupt Ukrainian Nationalist government who is trying to genocide it’s citizens. There’s no invasion and all the warmongering is from the west.

Putin will be fucking your mom tonight

there's no war, Putin is peacefully peacekeeping the region just like the US does in the Middle East

Attached: 66dvvg.jpg (500x756, 89.12K)

>traitor

to what? Tranny rallies? BLM burning down white people's stores? Mass immigration? Outsourcing to China? Mass handouts to wall street and other corporations? Corporate lobbying? There's nothing to betray in the west because the west isn't on the side of its own people. The west hates its own people and seeks to genocide them and replace them with 3rd worlders. There is no one to be loyal to.

lol, ukraine is ours

Attached: 277373.jpg (994x703, 110.4K)

I hope you have signed up for military service, patriot.

Faggot

Attached: 1630792528633.png (1054x1249, 864.46K)

Azov battalion was funded by a jew and they allow tranny rallies. There's nothing nazi about them.

Attached: _107507563_mediaitem107507562.jpg (1496x1312, 785.78K)

If we couldnt stop a couple sand niggers in a plane on 9/11 when we knew they were coming, how could we lay a finger on Russia?

Imagine being so full of hate you smile when your own countrymen die then you call yourself a nationalist, this is the state of Any Forums in 2022

This is what they'll actually do. Get ready to die for faggot globohomo

>conscript army,
>no morale
>loses

>send to camps
>forces will be too low
>mostly made of trannies and fags
>loses

maybe you should of done a better job bringing pride to your country and leader to inspire the young men to fight for you, now you blame them after years of demonization?

hilarious

>If you’re Pro-Russia, congratulations… You’re a traitor

let me correct you fucking spaghetti faggot

If you’re Pro-Russia, congratulations… You’re a HERO TO THE WHITE RACE

But if you are not pro-russia you are a kike nigger trannie faggot lover and needs to be hunted down

>Moderna stock down 70%
>Moderna created virus
Roll out a war quickly to distract the NPCs.
Textbook
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10542309/Fresh-lab-leak-fears-study-finds-genetic-code-Covids-spike-protein-linked-Moderna-patent.html

Attached: Screenshot_20220224-051025_Chrome.jpg (1080x2400, 937.23K)

I was never on your side to begin with faggot

You're a Jew.

kys you potato eating nigger

I just don't know if lucky charms over there has any jurisdiction on war pronouncement faggotry. Aren't you more of a stay on the sidelines, drunk in a ditch, don't steal my lucky charms kinda fellow?

I still don't know what makes Ukraine my ally.

Ahem.

SLAVA ROSSIYA

go to hell CIA nigger, you demonized the whites and treated us like complete shit and now we don't give a fuck what you think. Thank your Jewish trash friends. NO BROTHER WARS

Kys JIDF

Attached: 1645674807571.png (1250x1210, 312.57K)

Russia is a dismal shithole yes, Putin is a corrupt piece of shit yet,
But our own government fucking hates us, turned its back on the people that love this country more than anyone because it was ours since the founding, yeah fuck globohomo

Ukraine isn't America

I know OP and can confirm he is the biggest faggot on the island

Boohoo potato nigger

Does this mean every single Trump supported? I mean, Trump himself said being a very good friend with Putin and how he is a genius. So Trump is a traitor and everyone who supports him, right?

Russia is just doing what the west does how is this different from iraq?

>362780338
My government has called me a terrorist for my political dissent to globohomo for years and you want me to support those faggots?

Go choke on a fat chode you retard.

Attached: npc chad racist fascist russia.png (422x1024, 484.71K)

You're going to be paying out the ass for heating because Nordstream got cancelled.
We're probably going to experience Venezuela tier hyperinflation. Was it worth destroying ourselves to spite "le orange cheeto man?"

Attached: 1612590675536.png (785x677, 492.23K)

>traitor
That word might have meant something back before the USA betrayed its entire white population and left us for dead. Go have your nigger pets fight, thats what you bred them for right?

SLAVA ROSSIYA

> traitor
I was unaware that Ukraine was a US state? Are we in a military alliance with them?

Based. Fuck the Russians.

>A unit of

So you are pro nigger worship land?

what an absolute brainlètte take.
Russia vs West
Republican vs Democrat.
red Zionist vs blue Zionist.

niggers, we're at one world banker government already. And they're panicked because of imminent financial collapse. Russia is in on it.
Explain why this issue suddenly matters right now in 2022?

Attached: 1645628094874.png (323x284, 29.67K)

I think there are russian bots even here

Putin will put you in camps under our watch. You will eat the bugs.

Gee, ya think?

But they helped coup the president in 2014 and as a result Ukraine has tranny rallies. They deserve all the blame.

Attached: main-qimg-f50042ac30caa82965ae7cefbfcdb33b-lq.jpg (602x402, 75.58K)

I don’t care what anyone thinks, I’m anti globalhomo.

fuck russia
lets kill some commie slavs
and lynch those child molesters in the fsb

This. Sorry to hear, leafbro. You're got it worse than I do.

Chill your shit faggot. I'm conservative and despise putin, trump and anything non western.

lol why are you bending knee for anglos when they raped you guys for hundreds of years, sad!

>362780338
I'm not pro Russia I'm anti globohomo, you tranny faggot.

Attached: 1596689193089.png (1266x688, 319.6K)

No if you committed election fraud to the tune of 20 million votes you are a traitor. Its why this is happening.

POLAND NEXT

I miss the good old days

Attached: theodore.jpg (1200x530, 80.11K)

DEATH TO AMERICA

DEATH TO NATO

DEATH TO AMERICA

Attached: 1644604328288.jpg (500x600, 94.95K)

>anything non western

so anything that bans tranny story hour?

How is the Donbas region any different than Northern Ireland you Irish faggot? England shoved their chavs into your lands and then liberated the region. Learn your fucking history and your place.

1 post by OP.
People are entitled to their opinion faggot.

Attached: 8BE1A1C7-C0A8-42BF-8421-E3C9E1AAC58A.jpg (750x748, 412.43K)

POST YOUR CHEEKI BREEKI FACE
CHAOS STOLE MY BIKE

Attached: 74F08FEE-9163-47F8-B011-12487C82585E.jpg (640x480, 25.23K)

Congratz on the victory! We don't care.

for every action, there's an equal.....
it doesn't take a genius to figure this out. but I'm afraid these people can't even self-reflect what they've done to themselves and their own country.

Russiabros? When are we getting tranny executions Stalin style? (In minecraft)

Attached: +6844646464.jpg (320x212, 6.45K)

Irish people are natural born leftists.

Both your countries are literally destroying western civilization.
Not saying Russia is saving it, but they unironically seem to be more on the right of it than you.
Fuck off.
I hope Bolsonaro allies with Russia and sent me to kill effeminates faggots

Yes got go die for Israel and help usher in the great reset by killing your white brothers and sisters 800 mil whites in the world is to much! We the chosen people are at a great disadvantage and the less whites the better! Also make sure to send as many weapons in there as you can the poorer they become the more gentiles will beg for the reset! Trust me Putin bad! We need to preserves our way of lives what will happen de CRT in schools and trannys reading books to our children if Putin wins this?? We cannot let it happen

the final redpill is realizing that non-westerners are the real NPCs

>coup the president
"the president" who lost the election? Who was ousted by no single platoon, but the entire military? At request of the general populace? Years ago? What connection does this have with Russia invading, outside the mysterious "genocide" (a story that not even the separatists support and that Russia has dropped from their pretext entirely)

I'm not Pro-Russia, im Anti-Biden.

Back to the potato fields for you, famine boy

This board went to shit after 2016. Just a bunch of bots, shills using VPNs, and alt-right retards who now suck Russian and Sandnigger dicks.

Go get your next booster you disgusting coward potato nigger

Don't we all user...

Death to globalhomo traitors!

I am a monarchist. A white Christian king is better than a democracy of fags.

Bullshit. Biden and his crackhead kid have been paid off. Along with a bunch of other scumbags.

Attached: 1637885206552.jpg (1200x741, 123.6K)

Attached: 1645671433368.jpg (422x1024, 79.64K)

Yanukovich won the election and was chased out by a pack of retarded larpers who were mad that he was neutral between the EU and Russia. The new coup government went on to elect a jewish president that allowed tranny rallies. Stop pretending you even paid attention to the situation at all you Israeli shillbot.

>open the US borders, defend Ukraine's
>defund the police, be world police

Attached: biden-kneels.jpg (1200x675, 136.77K)

don't you have police to defund?

Attached: 1645599860421.jpg (570x624, 87.45K)

Fuck off potato nigger.

>Sandnigger
hey...just cool it with the antisemitism. who's the "alt right" now? kek

i will NOT die to defend western values

Attached: 1618576402847.jpg (422x1024, 76.96K)

Shut up drunk. Go jew about it somewhere else. You're country is a lost cause just as much as mine. Nobody actually like that kike

Attached: stone-cold-steve-austin-beer.gif (90x90, 44.53K)