SO glad to have an adult back in charge

SO glad to have an adult back in charge

Attached: 6613B47A-00CA-4261-9FF9-46C0D411419F.jpg (1284x965, 278.56K)

holy fucking cope

I have the feeling Psaki is about to get Covid again.

Attached: 16055429303512.png (621x271, 243.01K)

mr spooky bedtime story has something to say about the state of the world

If true why didn't this happen four years ago.

that nonce author is so fucking ugly and he chooses glasses that are way too fucking small and I want to punch him in the face for it holy shit

Attached: Jen_Psaki.gif (400x216, 1.01M)

They didn't need to use the military because Trump gave them everything they wanted, being a puppet of putin.

>He forgot he's no longer dealing with trump
>which implies Trump would have let him invade
>but he didn't invade

I see he is into comedy writing now, that's cool

kek

That faggot can go fuck himself with a rusty chainsaw.

YEAH! Now its time for all you vaccinated service members to go fight for Uncle B.

I speak for all Americans when I say if we have to get drafted for war we will do it.

lmao what does he think Biden is going to do? shit in his diaper?

holy shit stephen king more like stephen STINK tsss

Will he delete the tweet after Joe does absolutely nothing?

>be poor, cold, barren country with not much to offer
>"Yeah he's clearly putin's puppet because being rich and powerful wasn't enough- he actually just wanted to work for a random foreign leader"
Yeah nah

This tweet did not age well, Uncle Stevie.

the cocaine nose always gets me

Biden went to bed lol
Only support Ukraine is getting from America are thoughts and prayers

Attached: 234CD162-3865-4985-BD18-58A390E08868.jpg (970x1024, 76.41K)

Lol, no thanks bro

He had to be laughing when he typed that. He had to be. No one can be so delusional to say that unironically

"Decency"

>He forgot
He forgot he has a TBI

he didn't WANT to work for putin, but putin blackmailed him with videos of hookers peeing on him on the bed Obama slept on

Isn't it amazing how everything that was supposed to happen under trump is actually happening under biden? Good job lifting those fucking sanctions on russia, fuckwad.

quip. people are legit gonna die.

>crimea is taken under obama+biden
>ukraine is about to be taken under biden+harris
he's right

What a fucking braindead moronic comment

Absolute goyim

I hate the fact that I like his older books

Lol, the leftist faggots can do nothing with the trannies, illegals, women, and diversity shit. They are all on the take.

Good fucking luck.

Low quality bait

yeah people with severe dementia are usually difficult to deal with.

That didnt age well.

Attached: 1641800073061.jpg (712x540, 39.58K)

hard to believe this stupid nigger is for real, and WHERE IS THE GODDAMNED VAXX TO FUCKING KILL ALL THESE IDIOTS?

How is Stephen fucking King still alive? Is he not vaxxed and boosted? Don't tell me that that cokehead alcoholic hasn't sustained multiple organ failure by now, sweet suffering Christ on His cross!

What the FUCK could be taking so long, Pfizer? Moderna? Johnson? Huh? What the fuck kind of cockamamie shit is this?

Didn't know that "Nothing" became synonymous with "everything", but then again the liberals unironically say "non-violence is violence" and "honks are like 9/11" so am I really surprised the Easterner is retarded?

It's not exactly bait. I mean yeah I don't believe what I'm writing, but what I'm writing is unironically the mainstream canon position, at least among democrats. That's my point

Didn't screeching libs claim Drumphâ„¢ would get us into WW3?
No refunds.

Attached: url.jpg (620x480, 30.6K)

not a chance, better tell your masters not to try it

didn't take him for a comedian

Prepare yourselves for the mother of all thoughts and prayers

Attached: 57ee811581a0a6ce.jpg (1200x600, 68.77K)

I wonder if any rational person could still believe what you are saying

Yeah, he forgot he was no longer dealing with Trump, that's why he invaded since he knew Biden is a limp dick senile faggot.

has anyone on twitter even read a king book? IT alone uses the word nigger hundreds of times.

uh.... Biden is literally doing nothing to stop Putin you dumb drugaddict

This did not age well

I used to like him too, until I found a bunch of much better authors to read, and you should do the same. Try C.J. Cherryh.

Steph k is such a faggot