Whomst do you side with

Do you stand with ukraine or russia?

Attached: vaushism ukrainism.png (488x255, 76.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/channel/4cbA73ABlSCt/
bitchute.com/channel/4cbA73ABlSC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Russia you god damn fucking retard.
bitchute.com/channel/4cbA73ABlSCt/

Attached: 1527840092548.png (631x713, 384.34K)

I'm on the good team, you fucking traitors.

Neither pussy.

I'll start digging the trenches

i stand with video games and chicken tendies

Even if I'm not christian, I'll always support Orthodox countries. Death to America and death to the real great Satan, Israel.

I stand with god, and he stands with Russia.

Not my problem

Neither. I am anti-America/globohomo.

I stand with neither. Let them kill each other. I don't give a fuck. Keep me out of it.

I stand with war, regardless of who started it or who wins.

Attached: Invasión de Yugoslavia 2.jpg (2048x1365, 374.38K)

Not my jar of pickles. But if Russia gets any silly ideas regarding Finland, I'll be the first one on the front lines

dubs

who hates fags and jews more?

I stand on the sidelines and watch as everyone else fights because it's not my problem

Russia, I always side with whoever is the most based.

Whatever hurts ZOG the most

Vaush is a born loser. Its no surprise he chose another losing side

Which side will let me shoot one of these?

Attached: akm.jpg (2050x1300, 376.54K)

Team Russia, without a doubt. Ukraine should have let Donbas become independent instead of shelling civilians.

blood for the blood god

Who want to side with fat pedo?

Russia but frankly i hope 'merica and russia nuke each other so we can get the spoils

I don't care who wins as long as jews lose.

Attached: 1645674245829.png (812x1144, 566.31K)

Why do I need to care about either? Its free entertainment at the cost of people I don't care about.

Like I give a FFFUCK. Putin can do whatever the fuck he wants. IDGAF. You wanna fight? Go send over all the faggots and all the niggers.
It’s not my problem!

team keef

Russia, because globohomo hates him and that means he's the good guy.

Attached: alapp.jpg (2048x1536, 336.61K)

I don’t fucken care what Russia does with the Ukraine right now, as long as they stay out of the west I don’t care. Everyone that wants Russia and China to come take over their western country needs the fucken rope and I’m happy to oblige

I just want to see some dead ruskies
Hopefully they get as many as possible.

One fat American commie faggot, or another gay British commie faggot.

I feel terrible for Ukrainians that they are caught up in this and hope that not a single hair on one of their heads is harmed, but my hatred for all things globohomo is so strong that I am obliged on principle to cheer for anything that inflicts harm upon the globohomo establishment.

thats the ugliest Tranime character i've ever seen why does it have nigger lips and no nose?

Like the large majority of people, I don't know a lot about the situation in depth. Unlike most people, because of that, I don't have an opinion.

I hope Russia nukes this shithole back to the stone age

Team sneed

Russia. That's obvious you retard.

Checked and wrong, you should have listened to what our Holy Mother told us at Fatima

go back

I think UKraine is a cardboard box
Russia is a bully

Rollin for dead ruskies

Attached: 1618201240825.jpg (910x1024, 99.69K)

Based

At what point can I just declare my apartment a breakaway independent and autonomous republic?

So Vaush is a neolib AND a Nazi?

ukraine

i sincerely hope you're next
get fucked snownigger freaks
meme states

Neither.
The Ukraine ws retarded for trying to join NATO, Russia sucks for invading a nation.

At the end of the day, not my problem.

What fucking Ukraine?

It's already wiped out. It's over.

>bitchute.com/channel/4cbA73ABlSC
What's this gay shit you've linked

I stand for the great men who makes memes and livestream the war.

This whole narrative will be used by the west to say "LOOK OVER THERE" while they keep fucking up freedoms under our nose. I can't even legally go into a pub because I haven't had the experimental alchemy brew. Why the fuck would I care about Russia?

Rasia!

Here’s a (You) for being the only person in this thread that actually understands what the fuck has happened in the past 8 years in Donbas, and what has happened in the past 8 weeks in Donbas.

neither, both are jewed and anyone who says otherwise is a dumb faggot. no excuses, you've had plenty of time to get up to speed

Serious question, is Russia even interested in messing around with Finland anymore? I thought that shit stopped with the Soviets.

>our holy mother
sounds like something one of you kuckwis would say

I side with Russia if they help us destroy the US Federal Government. In exchange for military aide and the official recognition of the New Confederate States of America by Russia and China as a sovereign independent nation, as well as arms support, we will give them Alaska and allow them to occupy both coasts with warships in aide in defense against NATO forces.

Attached: PXL_20211113_053635736.NIGHT.jpg (2319x2982, 2.23M)

Honestly, we should probably help Russia with cruise missiles at the very least. The longer this conflict lasts, the more damage it will do. We could put Ukraine down in hours if we worked together.

I stand with the people of Mexico

Attached: Mexico-magico-1024x769.jpg (1024x769, 115.67K)

neither are protestant so they can both fuck off

Dangerously based

you're not people

Either way slavoniggers die. All is right with the world.

too lazy to even edit it for relevance

Attached: nit5ggyhsov01.png (625x605, 47.27K)

Russia!

Attached: pray for war 2.jpg (500x404, 121.02K)

Fucking based

I knew Russia was based as soon as the Ukrainian UN faggot started talking about vaccinations and the absolute cringe virus metaphor

I support slavs killing slavs.

That's good, because hopefully soon you're going to get a lot of "your people" back soon from the US.

Attached: 1556678766400.jpg (1200x1122, 107.06K)

I’m not an expert but I think both Ukraine and Russia are “orthodox countries”.

Ukraina!

One of my employees lives in the centre of Kyiv. Can't get a hold of her. How do I get her out bros.

Frens.

Attached: Apu Hug.png (859x687, 74.18K)

Canada.

LETS GO RUSSIA
SHOW THE WORLD HOW MUCH OF A PUSSY ASS BITCH BIDEN IS

I'm sorry user.

Witnessed. Praise Jesus Christ the Lord Almighty and the True Orthodox Christian Church

Attached: 1643072237812.jpg (960x1280, 505K)

user, are you not aware that Russia is the reason we have runaway inflation and high energy costs?

Attached: 1645211355451.png (1061x1764, 891.09K)

some ukraine faggot is ranting on fox news about
>wahhh we gave up our nuclear weapoins! the message is, don't give up your weapons
no fucking shit, retard. of course you don't give up your retards

in light of this, i'm actually tending toward hitler's opinion that slavs are subhumans who should be exterminated

ukraine for being failures, russia for launching an idiot war when they could've continued stacking gold and selling oil, and the others for being failed states or worse than even ukraine or russia

jews always stick together

are you kidding all the gringoy soldiers are trannies now, they're gonna need all the spic meat shields available, its amnesty time!
tranny enabler pls

I support the ukranian peoples' right to national sovereignty.
And if there's a portion of eastern ukrane that wants to break off from the rest, I support their national soverignty as well.

That said, I don't really feel that i'm totally informed on the positives and negatives of the possible outcomes so I hesitate to declare support for either one.

Based.