Where are the livestreams?? I want to see people getting shot

Where are the livestreams?? I want to see people getting shot

Attached: 1645304434261.png (866x1362, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jNZM_H6q1rY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I’m unironically going to die without having sex. This bites.

youtu.be/jNZM_H6q1rY

find the nearest person user

When you are ushered into the camps be sure to convert to orthodoxy and you might make it. there are no 72 virgins in heaven tho :(

thanks fren

And then rape them and eat their body

Why the fuck have you virgins never hired a hooker? You guys always bitch about never being able to get laid. I'm pretty sure there are more sex workers in the world right now, than ever in human history. Fuck, you guys really piss me off?

I dont even want sex desu i just want a genuine connection with someone

Attached: 1474672998992.png (917x871, 138.68K)

I've done that. It doesn't compare with being with someone who actually wants to have sex with you.

Quite literally nothing is happening thats why

it s not the same as having sex with someone who wants to have sex with you

>he thinks the Ukrainian soldiers will shoot back

Seems pretty quiet desu

we're gonna need a name user

This.

How much effort have you put into yourself? Woe is me. Unfuck yourself. Get confidence once you have. Then put yourself out there. Life is short. Don't be scared of rejection. Just work on yourself first. Become the person that someone would want to love.

No people will be shot. You will probably see Russian paratroopers in the government building aiming at zelensky with their rifles to sign the document

you just didn't pay enough

when you put your peepee in her vajajay you are making a physicial connecetion, but the trans girl you are peepeeing will feels more of an emotional connection. Are you a heartless robot?

No live Chicago cams up tonight?

They are being welcomed as liberators.

Attached: im-418712.jpg (700x560, 54.8K)