It's unironically happening

>Russia invades Ukraine
>China invades Taiwan

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-24 045746.jpg (1016x334, 46.21K)

It's over

Fake and gay

O really?

fake tweet. get fucked

It would actually be good strategy for china to do this now.

BEST TIMELINE

Attached: 1635513412251.gif (320x454, 1.93M)

yes, america is ruled by a dotard and seems incompetent and indecisive right now
perfect time to strike

China will not invade taiwan anytime soon without us knowing it beforehand. It would take a buildup of forces way larger than Russia's buildup on Ukraine's border

neither of those things would be a happening you stupid newfags

the only happening is Jesus returning, Odin appearing, Aliens talking to us, shit like that not mundane garbage

LET’S FUCKING GO

Attached: C589B27A-F60B-4DC7-963D-E85B6A34A737.jpg (900x900, 58.5K)

lmao, is it WW3 lads?
a happening in our times?
I'm so fucking happy!

Attached: happytears.jpg (658x523, 43.91K)

They'd need to spend weeks gathering everything that floats off China to launch an invasion of Taiwan. The Taiwanese and everyone would know it's coming.

i admit I never expected to see a happening in this lifetime

We got the timeline we deserved

Attached: 1618510298510.jpg (480x384, 75.7K)

Time to take canada boys

US is kill
press S to spit

Attached: 16423738189481.png (1024x768, 859.53K)

Nigger Taiwan is nothing but a small Island

That would be too much. Lets not get greedy and just enjoy the happening we have

>Russia invades Ukraine
>China invades Taiwan
and Bidens shit invades his pants

Attached: biden-12.jpg (865x587, 69.75K)

Yep. We embraced weakness(niggers, faggots, cutting cocks off of boys) and shaming anyone who opposed it. America deserves to fall.

wonder if anyone in the middle east is gonna go and try to attack israel while this shit is going on

hell fuck it, kinda hoping that venezuela attacks brazil, is not fair that the whole world is on ww3 and south america is just sitting here doing fuck all

Taiwan is a fortress you retard

They picked the exact moment the west has never been so broken down and people have never been so sus from their own gov

Anytime would be good for China. Biden's been paid to not do shit.

Hey! I recognize that blowjob!

Maybe we should protest (peacefully)

>he doesnt know
ngmi

>seven ships full of asians with their lights off silently floating to Taiwan while everyone focuses on Russia

Kek.

Good call on China's part.

Be the change you want to see, user.

unironically when will you get a better opportunity? I guess they want to take it over slowly over time without direct conflict but at this point, you're silly not to make moves against the west

My body is ready

Attached: 1584291242180.jpg (1920x1080, 819.41K)

Not when they don't have any actual carriers it won't. Refurbished Soviet ones don't count.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: produce-custom-pink-wojaks-for-all-your-needs.jpg (601x601, 50.06K)

Do it pooh! Do it bitch