I AM NOT MENTALLY FIT FOR MILITARY SERVICE IN WORLD WAR 3. I CANNOT BE TRUSTED WITH SMALL ARMS OR MUNITIONS...

I AM NOT MENTALLY FIT FOR MILITARY SERVICE IN WORLD WAR 3. I CANNOT BE TRUSTED WITH SMALL ARMS OR MUNITIONS. PLEASE REFER TO MY POST HISTORY FOR MORE INFORMATION

Attached: no.jpg (240x193, 9.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/6FylMraRXyg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying NZ and AUS will be allowed out of their quarantine cucksheds even for wacky world war 4

Shut up kid, get in the van, we're going to basic combat training.

>be me
>iraq war vet
>clinically insane
>would not clear a draft
>still would protect my country
You pussies are about to grow some hair

I am fit for controlling the nuclear button only, small arms and munitions are beneath me. Please DO NOT look at my past posts.

You considered me medically unfit for duty when I tried to join. Where did that bring you? Back to me.

Attached: 2BF3FD2A-1739-4E5C-9F88-DA7E0D934F91.jpg (657x527, 46.76K)

>protect my country
Keep licking that boot you delusional boomer fucktard. Hope you get killed in the civil war that results from the government trying to kidnap millions of young men.

we're gonna stack fucks like you 5 high, use you for sandbags

Too bad faggot, you are gonna go to the trenches like anybody else.

STFU and get back in your room until Jacinda tells you it's okay to breathe fresh air again, cuck.

Why didnt i get C papers fuggggggg

Attached: 12413555151.jpg (1047x871, 88.8K)

wars are not fought with boots on the ground anymore. they are fought with propaganda, drone strikes, information, and subversion.

It doesnt matter if you dont understand. Continue to eat your burger while real men make sure you can

In the past
>"YOU WOULDNT WANT YOUR POST HISTORY TO BE PUBLIC WOULD YOU!?"
now
>"P-PLEASE user, WE WILL LOOK AWAY IF YOU JUST DISAVOW YOUR POST HISTORY! WE. NEED MORE SOLDIERS!!"
sorry Fedbois, you already have an extensive file on me, I am unfit for service

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 65.42K)

yes have fun with your tranny general and fighting for globohomo

Make sure to follow the instructions on your draft notice fren. I'll be sure to let you know how Elden Ring turns out.

I just noticed new zealand and australia have the same flags lol

>your post history is the reason we're here user, you're getting drafted first

Good goy

Yeah, that's why America won Iraq and Afghanistan

user im a paranoid schizophrenic and i have le evil nazi tattoos they wont even let me in. i suggest u be like me

Don’t worry, the US is the world slave. I doubt that elite loved NZ will need to draft.

>It's says here in your post history that you hate "non-whites and commies" well lucky for you that slav commies are going to be your enemy.

Based but I don’t think they care about canon fodder.

You have no country.

This right here is a certified POG Moment
>same
similar, not the same. Aus has 6 white stars and NZ has 4 red/white stars.

Attached: homuk.png (1439x1131, 3.72M)

People used to kill themselves when they couldn't go to war back in the day.. Don't worry when all the good soldiers have been turned to mush you'll have your chance

>I don’t think they care about canon fodder.
All drafts are for cannon fodder unfortunately. Anyone that is for the non-dying roles is recommended

I know user you can't be trusted with either a gun or a fork. You'll be alright I'll stay with you

Attached: 1640364879697.jpg (1024x819, 57.26K)

don't worry kid the VA has mental health.

You’re literally clinically insane.

Your country won't protect you. They would lock you up for speaking wrong think or having the wrong political opinion.

ill join if we can balkanize the US after. im not fighting for leftists.

>Clinically insane
>Claims to be a ex-soldier
STOLEN VALOR

feels good to be a wizard who has been to the insane asylum multiple times
youtube.com/shorts/6FylMraRXyg

What good soldiers? Maybe like 5% of males today are potential good soldiers because the rest are too fat or physically damaged to fight in war.