The beginning of a new era

2022-02-24 marks the beginning of a new era.

It marks the end of the unipolar American world order. It marks the beginning of the decline of the Evil American Empire.

The dissident nationalist and conservative political movements within the West are poised to be more than a thorn in the side of our racially traitorous elite class.

The Russian Federation has gathered its strength for long enough, rebuilt itself, recovered from the collapse of the Soviet Union, its economy will solidly whitstand U.S/EU/NATO sanctions.

The People's Republic of China has left its century of humiliation, and is destined ot become the worlds greatest economic powerhouse.

The aggressive expansionism of NATO ENDS TODAY.
The military adventurism of America across the worlds ENDS TODAY.
The American economic exploitation of the planet and its resources ENDS TODAY.

2022-02-24 marks the beginning of a new era. The beginning of the decline of the Evil American Empire. The rise of the Multipolar World Order.

Death to America.
Eat shit and die.

Attached: flags.jpg (1536x1024, 63.32K)

Attached: file.png (600x400, 347.52K)

Two more weeks

Attached: 1640997355847.jpg (1329x1429, 959.06K)

Sneed.

Have all the ukraines you want. Ukraines for everyone!

Cope and seethe. Die the most painful death possible. Burn in hell for eternity. Mutt scum.

Death to America.
They can rot in their gay tranny blm cesspools of shit.

Lmao, the second the US isn't around you won't be either

>y-y-you will g-go down with us
No, they will be liberated from your disgusting fucking humiliation of their country. You have raped their brains to the point that they fuck anime to their own extinction.

Go fuck yourself you disgusting devilspawn. Burn in hell.

>THE ERA OF JUDAISM IS OVER!
>LONG LIVE JUDAISM!

You dumb fucking Somalian.

Swedanon is just getting out ahead of things and swearing allegiance to his new Russian overlords.

This poster is a CIA agent.

Retard, South Korea literally only exists because of the US.
Also, both China and Russia have extensive ties with Israel, Russia especially. They have on the book hate speech laws too.

ok sweden. Who the fuck are you lmao

>Retard, South Korea literally only exists because of the US.
I know, it's great. Korea will be a unified country and not split because of fucking JEWSA.

GO BURN IN FUCKING HELL LMFAO.

>W-W-W-W-WHO A-A-A-ARE YOU E-E-E-EVEN
Choke to death on your next burger you RACE MONGREL, SCUM OF THE EARTH

BURN IN HELL YOU FUCKING RACE ENEMIES

Russia is still a thirdworld shithole

Again, both China and Russia are massive allies with Israel.

You may think this is good, but as long as there is no side that calls out the Jews openly I can’t support anyone

Good goddamned riddance. Wash us away into the obsurity of lost millenia so that the kin of my motherland shall reclaim their dignity.

>swearing
>not has sworn
My allegience lies with whomever delivers the deathblow to your shithole of a 3rd world nation

Get culturally enriched some more
choke on some meatballs and get lost in IKEA

>t-t-t-t-t-their relationship with i-i-israel i-i-is t-t-t-totally of the s-s-s-s-same nature as a-a-a-america
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

CONFUSED AMERICAN SCUM

Pretty sure we have triple your combined military

That's the best part, soon we won't! The moment the threat of EU or NATO intervention is gone, 500-600 Swedish men are capable of literally couping this entire fucking country

You have good English. You're welcome for making you learn it lol.

Pfbpfpbfpb

Cope.

Too long didnt read
Tldr

>Death to America.
>Eat shit and die.
Y-you too

What grade did you learn that word in?

Thank God , I'll swear my allegiance to mother Russia , you can have your country chalk full of faggs and niggers.

those 500-600 swedish men better have a lot of rope for those muslim "children" brought in or else they're probably going to be bribed to serve as the elites mooks

It's 04:40 AM in Sweden. I am the happiest I've been in years. You'll have to excuse lackluster English.

Don't worry user it's just jealousy posting.

We are in the midst of the Longest... Saddest....Most Excruciating “I TOLD YOU SO” in the history of the world.
Fuck joe biden, fuck putin, fuck every biden voter.

Jealousy over what? America is the Evil Empire. It is committing genocide against my race. If I had one red button: 1000 wishes but no destruction of America, and another red button: Destruction of America. I'd push the latter button, without hesitation.

>The People's Republic of China has left its century of humiliation, and is destined ot become the worlds greatest economic powerhouse.
cope

Attached: 1620236765002.png (922x1757, 1.06M)

oh great now we get evil usa, evil russian and evil china
surely this will end well

Literally the single thing preventing violent uprising in every single European country is the threat of American military intervention.

Cope.

No, we will have Diminished Evil American Empire. Glorious Russian Federation and Glorious People's Republic of China.

this, but replace glorious with evil

Hells yeah. Death to America

No.

Attached: 1637618450789.jpg (320x320, 44.34K)

The Swedecuck reveals his final form!

yep

Attached: 1626832771950.jpg (553x438, 45.73K)

Europoors SEETHING

And on Chris Chan's 40th birthday...

Look at this gay Larp.
America will always be #1
This is our planet. Planet America.
We run the Earth, you just happen to live here, nigger.

Nobody voted for Biden American politics is reality TV shit tier psyOP

You're so filled with hate.

Hows life in Swedistan??
Have you bought a kebab from your wifes boyfriend yet??

HAHAHAHAHAH LOOK AT THESE FUCKING SEETHING AMERICANS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Pretty terrible, we are under brutal Evil American occupation. But this is about to end. I will witness the end of this occupation within my lifetime, and I won't even be an old man by then!

You swede Cuck will die and tou know it.
Fuck you and your whole family.
HEIL hitler.

>Praises Hitler
>Supports the U.S/EU/NATO
Actually, the ignorant tend to die first.

Guess you're not a Russian. I am and I'm shitting myself. I don't care if they put me into internment camp, whatever. It just... doesn't feel right. The end doesn't justify the means.

This explains all the anti-american shilling lately. Our elites aren't us, suck my cock.

OK faggot lol.
Say hi to Mohammed for me