Anyone who egged Ukraine on, sold them weapons...

Anyone who egged Ukraine on, sold them weapons, told them to fight against Russia was a total fraud and has blood on his hands. Negotiating with Russia was the only sensible solution.

Attached: 134213121312.jpg (230x219, 8.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JrMiSQAGOS4
youtube.com/watch?v=2DstVufWpRg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Blame the butthurt belters, our hands are clean

Blame little inbreed Rothschilds

Agreed,

Only way out of this is formal declaration of neutrality similar to Switzerland, only demilitarized.

Essentially becoming a DMZ between NATO and Russia.

Are you fucking retarded or Russian (essentially the same thing)?

youtube.com/watch?v=JrMiSQAGOS4

Of course the Pollacks were amongst them. But I am also thinking about the UK and USA. They totally failed in diplomacy. Used a serious issue of war to distract from domestic policies.

This whole situation is analogous to China (future, 2050, way-richer China) announcing that Mexico is mostly likely going to join some sort of Pacific Defense Pact with the sole intention of massive military bases in Tijuana and Juarez.

All great powers have security redlines; all the other great powers know what they are. I really see the USA as responsible for this. Obama and I guess Trump's generals(?) absolutely had visions of NATO soldiers standing spitting distance from the Russian Border, which was in retrospect never going to be allowed.

The dead are on us man

Attached: Cwy5MmNUkAAlFHw.jpg (2040x1386, 171.26K)

But at least you made some money out of this, right, Nigel? And could feel like you can meddle again.

Attached: 297363.jpg (679x509, 62.72K)

This is how I feel about this. If you listened to Putin and Lavrov it was clear he wanted to not have NATO on his border. But noone seriously started to talk with him about it. If he would have invaded anyway. Ukraine staying neutral could have been an acceptable solution for both sides.
This.

Attached: f31300a81666a8b37f4ba59e3c0cca85--pepe-the-frog-slug.jpg (236x208, 9.04K)

>I dont think If he would have invaded anyway .

it is anglos, it is easy to poker high when you got no skin the game
never trust maritime security gurantees

for the germans here the late peter school latour in 2006 predicting this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=2DstVufWpRg

Attached: russianIceberg.jpg (998x1280, 421.61K)

They underestimated Russia's resolve. If they knew it would come to this, they wouldn't play chicken.

after crimea it should have been obvious, no?

Attached: angloHelp.jpg (500x987, 73.13K)

Exactly, the US has more or less acted on the Monroe Doctrine since 1823 essentially warning the rest of the world not to militarize the western hemisphere.

Why can we not grant Russia that same respect to its geographical region?

Seems only fair.

is it possible to mix black tea and green tea?

Attached: pep.jpg (600x600, 30.57K)

I don't think that tastes good.
Black tea with milk is better than coffee
to be honest.

I'll try it
Goat milk okay?

Attached: 155.jpg (880x640, 58.05K)

Yeah, but when they backed out of Mariupol, the perception was that they pussied out. And Ukrainians were even brave enough to propagate a reconquista and sieged the pro Russian territories. Cut off water supply in Crimea etc. Stupid and arrogant in retrospect, but this mentality is kinda normal among the ex soviet states. Ukraina stronk.

no goat milk got a strong taste to it use
condensed cow milk

you must imagine the promises the US and Uk
made to Ukraine over the years...

Attached: wormtongue.jpg (500x987, 73.56K)

but I like goat milk...I see what you're saying though, almond milk probably wouldn't work either because of it. I just can't drink the fake milk they put in stores

America is broke, the only reason it still has money on paper is because the navy controls maritime trade routes and can thus force other countries to buy USD if they want access to global trade. If Russia and China push America out of Eurasia than Atlanticism and the current global power structure is dead and the US will be reduced to the third world shithole it actually is. America has no choice but to fight and try to cling to its empire, or else turn into an even more violent, poor and niggerized version of Brazil

Well I only care because I wanted to fuck off from Germany to Ukraine

condensed milk works like magic with black tea
I was amazed the first time I tried it

finally
so how's it gonna play out?

agreed. they set ukraine up for failure. not the first time. clinton made ukraine give up nuclear weapons in the 1990s promising yeah goy we guarantee this

Ukraine needed to give those regions more autonomy last year. And the West should have moved in peacekeeping forces last year. That was the alpha move but we have treasonous marxists to busy concocting a coup.

They should know that Ukraine is essential for Russia and just an optionality for Anglos. But they only cared about the bigger dog, not the hungrier one.