What’s he thinking right now?

What’s he thinking right now?

Attached: AA582F9B-D657-400A-892E-6CC2D28B7834.jpg (526x502, 183.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xGDYIADcS-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's not.

They didn't wake him up yet .

ice cream

he's happy that people are believing this false flag HOAX of an attack that the Demo-rats orchestrated to increase their polling numbers... total psychopaths, and sad to see Any Forums falling for this mass formation psychosis trick...

Listen here you dogfaced pony soldiers I been hearin on the news this real bad dude goes by the name putin I don’t know who in the goddamn this guy thinks he is tryin to invade countries left and right like he’s some sort of dictatorialization you know when I think about it he reminds me a lot of like this guy that I used to know I forget his name but he was a bad dude he’d come up on the playground swingin Like a monkey at a banana fair in one day I says to him hey jack who do you think you are runnin rough shot like this now my dad was a coal miner and his daddy a coal miner too so you know I got a little bit of the scrap in me too I had my fist clenched ready to fight but he says to me look Johnny I’m not lookin for trouble my pops just puts a wallop on me every night so i got the anger real bad so I says come on Timmy let’s go get a milkshake together and ever since then we became friends and everyday we’d ride the bus together because if you weren’t careful the darkies would gang up on you and take your lunch money so point of the story is that uhhhhhhhh yeah I think that we all just have to do the thing and then uh yeah

Attached: toon.jpg (1100x618, 41.56K)

Why can't I have a nine year old intern?

my pants smell funny haha

Where am I

Should have been Trump.

>mmmm sandals wet rags malarky

this. He gets to inflict harm on Americans even more than he has already, directly serving his WEF puppet masters. Remember they said United States won't be leading power? Biden is doing everything he can to make this happen.

(((Pedo))) stuffs, blood sacrifice, did I take my globohomo pills? Sure hope cameltoe harris gets me out of this one... where am I? What was I doing?

Attached: 812051.jpg (700x689, 56.1K)

nothing it's way past his bedtime

My diaper is full where is the secret service

"Who shit my pants?"

Attached: 1616116745584.png (385x358, 114.38K)

Nah, 20 something female interns get the poopy diapy duty

Nigga probably about to go back to the reptoid bunker and wait for the mothership.

Biden
Thinking
>hes not

He's thinking about fucking children in the ass while he fills his diaper with liquidy shit, and the whole time this is playing in his head
youtube.com/watch?v=xGDYIADcS-o

… I like ice-cream Mommy; can I have two scoops?

Attached: biden.png (356x972, 444.91K)

Uh-oh, Stinky

Exactly. Kamala is handling this.

>"I wasnt supposed to be a war time president"
>"They told me they were going to end covid a few months after election"
>"I need my soldiers to kill the truckers, I cant deploy them"
>"I wish I was at home in my loli dungeon this sucks"

Attached: 1621391550333.jpg (1113x1151, 529.09K)

Attached: 1618210026847.jpg (1599x999, 180.24K)

Literally shidding and farding and lost. Pls hlep.

Attached: 360 then walk away.webm (360x360, 665.13K)

at this hour he's probably having his recurring nightmare about having ice cream induced diarrhea during his address to the nation.

Attached: 23532523531.jpg (685x649, 52.77K)

Biden ain't gonna do shit.