DENAZIFICATION OF UKRAINE

Putin is a fucking genius.

You know what's hilarious about this, he's RIGHT.

Ian over at Forgotten Weapons (YouTube firearms history channel) wanted to crowdfund the publication of a book written by a Swede who fought for Ukraine against Russia in the Donbass War. The project had to get shitcanned because it turns out the guy served in the Azov Battalion, which are a bunch of neo nazis with SS arm bands accused of ethnic cleansing against Russians.

There are even articles like "Israel needs to stop funding neo nazis in Ukraine".

Now Putin says all he's doing is rooting out the nazis.

How can the woke antifascist West have any issue with Putin putting down some nazis?

Whole situation is absolutely hilarious.

Attached: DenazificationOfUkraine.png (596x474, 62.84K)

Vaccines btfo
Nwo btfo
Tranny armies btfo
Globohomo btfo

The absurdity of literally everything is so, so tiresome

I thought Putin was based but this shit it corny and GHEY.

Dw user none of it is real, you'll wake up in your matrix pod one day and have your soul recycled for another cycle dw

Embrace it

The recruiters are getting desperate, this is even lower than hanging out at high school cafeterias trying to trick teens into enlisting.

Attached: 1644616666690.jpg (1000x1000, 52.02K)

Azov Battalion didn't genocide any Russians they were literally just defending their border. Buying into what Putin is saying is supporting more anti-nationalist, anti-White, globohomo bullshit.

Agreed
It’s our only choice and gif related is literally me embracing clown world

Attached: E0D3D647-BD5E-4685-A723-3F02ADD5B32E.gif (500x282, 1.74M)

I was on his side until his ass said this and outed himself once and for all. Why is it always "them"?

I would rather Putin lead Canada than Trudy and Schwab.

yes it's a funny moral dilemma.

UKRAINIAN WEBCAM GIRLS HAVE STOPPED STREAMING

I REPEAT:

UKRAINIAN WEBCAM GIRLS HAVE STOPPED STREAMING

>i know they've never listened to anything i've ever had to say and they tell me this constantly but surely THIS time i'll get through to them
are you fucking stupid or something

>Now Putin says all he's doing is rooting out the nazis.

Putin says many things but he doesn't care about anything or anybody, only cash strategic goals. If they could be achieved by ethnic cleansing Russians in Donieck, he would do it himself.

Why is it always nazis, man? There are other groups too! We DIDNDU nuffin, we good boys

Attached: 1640045334756.jpg (626x641, 72.73K)

That's only because Azov is a Jewish globohomo organization that's too busy trying to genocide Ukraine to worry about genociding Russians.

>trying to genocide Ukraine
what do you even mean by this

he said decommunization.
"We are ready to show what real decommunization means for Ukraine.”

I am mentally and physically exhausted. I wish I was a retard spending 12 hours switching between snapchat, instagram and reality tv. Im starting to envy people who are completely oblivious

Russian shill on a VPN

it is a pretty good excuse.

Even though its the Ukraine, they are still just fighting Nazis. Good to know. Antifa bends its knee.

you're probably right

Putin was the real antifa all along

FUCK PUTIN JEWISH BITCH BOY

He's calling the CIA and DS, Nazis.

The real antifa were the antifa we made along the way

This is literally the plot of atleast FIVE mecha animes. This is how fucking ridiculous the world has become, where geopolitical statements match up with ANIME PLOTS.