Republicans base their entire personality around being a contrarian

>Republicans base their entire personality around being a contrarian

Attached: rump.png (812x778, 119.27K)

The left are normalizing men castrating themselves, fucking die retards.

Contrarianism isn't actually a thing and is just the product of normalcattle being so taken aback that someone could possibly disagree with the group that they conclude they must be doing it simply to antagonize them

Am I supposed to support the people who hate me and want me dead for being White? Nah, fuck that and fuck you.

>wahhhhh they're not supporting our trannyniggerfaggot ideology

Attached: 1645569236766.jpg (499x1210, 86.62K)

you're the fucking tranny. only in 2022 would a 'republican' be an anti-war pussy. grow a fucking spine you lazy fucking waste of air.

So you're well aware of what people don't like but instead of course correction you choose worsening the problem

>always do the opposite of what the jews say
It's cute how they have a negative word to describe any given feeling that they can pull out whenever they want.

>we are democratic, they are populist
>we are the resistance, they are contrarians
>we are steadfast, they are entrenched

And so on

Attached: 1645112599950.jpg (600x924, 140.39K)

>WE NEED TO DIE FOR A JEWISH PRESIDENT FUNDED BY ISRAEL IN ORDER TO PROTECT HIM FROM THE RUSSIAN JEWISH MAFIA

Trump is based. His supporters are based.

Why are they propping Trump up?

Maybe we just don't like retards like Biden?

>noooo you have to fight our pointless war to defend our trannies!

Nah

Attached: 1645226480340.jpg (1996x2440, 1.05M)

>Well akshually
Being a contrarian to show contrarianism doesn't exist. What a faggot lol

Since you believe in the cause so deeply, you should be at the recruiter's office tomorrow morning 8:00am.

Who gives a shit? I don't care about Ukraine. Putin can do whatever the fuck he wants. My indifference somehow counts as me supporting Putin? Fine then, I guess I support Putin.

These faggots don't realize just how much we hate them. Biden is a globalist pawn, and so is Ukraine. If anything, it's good for our movement if Ukraine falls because it shows how weak the globalists are.

Attached: angrygunpeep.jpg (600x584, 30.59K)

>The left are normalizing men castrating themselves, fucking die retards.
Considering that the american right also has mutilated dicks, there's not really much of a difference in that regard between the two american political spectrum.

NO WE DON'T

Um actually schizos have big dicks, I can personally attest to it even though I'm a loser

oh-eight-hundred would've sounded better

You probably use the term "whataboutism" as well

Putin stops lgbt
Biden promotes them

Its common sense