V-vaccinebros?

V-vaccinebros?

Attached: fr5z8lo1rkj81[1].jpg (1024x522, 64.89K)

>New data shows that 91% of people seeking medical treatment are unvaccinated
T. CNN

Is that a lot?

>vaccine
>bros
pick one

That’s because she became known for that shit. 100 percent of cop calls are from people in distress so 100% of population is in distress.
Women medicine

Considering how "safe and effective" the vaccine is I'd say that's a lot.

This is your brain on nigger.

>Random tweet
Ok bud. The vaccine made my dick 8.9% longer

Long term side effects are starting to show up. It's going to get worse.

I just want to say that anybody who gets any kind of information, correct or not, is fucking sheep and shouldn't be allowed to vote.

You're such a free thinker, and so independent "from the system" and not brainwashed like everyone else. But you use twitter... This is why i just don't use this board anymore because you're still playing the fucking game they want you to

Attached: 1629672640940.png (793x599, 799.37K)

A nigger clock is right twice a day.
Google her, she's a relatively prominent covid skeptic/whistleblower. Most of her google reviews bring up covid in some form or another. I know the vax is causing health problems but use your head here

No-information voter chads rise up
I flip a coin for every race on the ballot

Not verified

I'm sure that random twitter account is right. If I make a twitter account called Shmuley Shekelmann with a picture of a random rabbi and say that vaccines are like another Shoah, will you believe me too?

for the longest time i dismissed this as another Any Forums schizo fantasy
but a couple of hours i got woken up by my mother saying that my father had been taken to the hospital because of chest pains etc
now im just sitting up waiting for more news because they wont let us go and see him in the hospital
he had 3 doses, the first one about 9 months ago
i managed to convince my mother not to take it (not because of Any Forums but because we had a really bad experience in Sweden with another rushed vaccine for the swine flu) and i thought i had convinced my dad too when he just flipped and suddenly was all for it

if he dies idk what i will do, i feel like i have failed him

kys

Attached: 1645290443981.jpg (600x600, 64.33K)

No! It's not true! It's impossible!

Attached: luke-skywalker.jpg (1024x768, 208.12K)

"totally safe"

>That’s because she became known for that shit.

Im beginning to think darkies really are retarded.

It's amazing how many people always accepted tweets that were supporting forced vaccinations of untested drugs before, and look how many in this thread are suddenly against it. YOUR TACTICS WILL NOT SAVE YOU NOW.

>if he dies idk what i will do, i feel like i have failed him
you did everything you could. It is our governments who have failed us by mandating that we must take an untested drug.

Attached: 1645508557543.jpg (1024x971, 79.33K)

the government will never allow itself to be held accountable though

Hahaha this

Good luck having 16K likes bro