Is this just the last pro white show left on western television now...

Is this just the last pro white show left on western television now? They did blackface and said the word nigger on it and never apologized for it

Attached: Season_8_poster.jpg (1728x2592, 3.81M)

How is Danny DeVito still alive

It's not remotely pro white.

they went full global homo last season. fuck these fags

Those are Jews

>Several episodes devoted to dunking on trannies
Hell yeah

new seasons suck and were pozzed. first 11 seasons were pure kino though.

I don't think it was ever "pro-white", just not overtly jewish. At least up until the last few seasons.

He's only 77

Last season’s were Jewish pozzed fag filth. Early stuff was hilarious

What changed exactly?

By leading a healthy and nutritious pascetarian lifestyle

Attached: 51J8hdu.jpg (1300x1733, 419.03K)

This. Charlie Day shacks up with a Yenta (Jenny Slate in I Want You Back and Rob McElhenney lends his brand to Full Wokeness and anti-white Right masculinity in Apple TV's Mythic Quest.

Attached: look at that nose.jpg (691x1024, 122.06K)

Rob Mcelhenney the guy who plays Mac went woke and turned into an unfunny insufferable twat. They also hired a bunch of women and woke Hollywood types onto the writing staff.

>CHING CHONG LING CHING LING

Attached: GeTmkQK0po2bV2Oxg0PUhalKvm-3Hyxr9jnKUYu6Xyc.png (803x749, 704.61K)

You absolute nigger. They most certainly "apologized" for it, maybe not through a faggoty social media post but they've backpedaled via the recent season and the Spotify podcast that the Gang sans Dee does.
IASIP was kino primo up until Season 12 when they hired a bunch of sheboons and lesbians to write for them. Season 14 was atrocious and absolutely no one talks about it.
If they need to apologize for anything, it should be for seasons 13 and 14.

Who?

Not sure exactly what was the specific cause but in terms of the writing style its just not as clever or funny as the first 11 seasons and alot of the jokes just fall flat compared to how it used to be, also they have added in some episodes with woke messaging that are pretty on the nose and not funny.

>S1 kino comedy, humble cast
>S2 pure kino comedy, Danny DeVito introduced plus even an anti-Israel episode
>S3 still pretty funny, uncensored humor
Everything after still has good episodes, but its obvious that from the beginning once it got big names like Danny DeVito, the show was gonna go down hill. They start to just do sequels to previous episodes or stupid meaningless like Charlie being Frank's son or trying to replace Dennis for a Season. When you watch newer Seasons its obvious what the formula is for an episode and whats more obvious is that formula only worked for their original low budget uncensored vision, not a big name cable show

A simpler time

Attached: 9F2FEFAE-9A64-4AA7-A90F-305D14CDFBE2.jpg (480x480, 35.04K)

I think the whole show has been hysterical more or less (haven't finished S15 yet). There are a few weak episodes in seasons 12-14 but looking over the episode guide I can't see 2 bad episodes back2back

Attached: frank_nosebleed.jpg (512x288, 38.68K)