Calls himself a stable genius

>calls himself a stable genius
>calls Putin a genius when the whole of Europe, the US, and many other countries are united against Putin

What a fucking embarrassment

This orange clown is such an idiot. I supported him in 2016 but I won't if he ever runs again.

Attached: _114761914_gettyimages-1203781831.jpg (976x549, 104.36K)

>still making leftists seethe
He just keeps winning

>I supported him in 2016

Attached: 45921b5b-b1d6-4089-923f-44d922516337.png (512x512, 54.79K)

Americans want a president that will take Russia out. Not a TV personality.
Thanks for playing into the game of world Chess.

Nobody’s united against Putin you fucking idiot

So much better than having that orange embarrassment

Attached: 1645556232341.jpg (800x533, 25.38K)

get your 4th booster faggot

The point with Putin is, that he is not a madman. He is in politics for 20 years, had good relations with people like Merkel. he can be talkted to.

The problem currently is, that noone knows how to talk to him. tTump probably could. This is nothing but a giant negotiation and Putin holds 90% of the cars. calling him evil and dumb, wont accomplish anything.

Attached: P8TRQ9AnHm-12.png (300x250, 20.25K)

>Putin holds 90% of the cards.

the right gets wet when they see a strongman.
it brings out their inner homo.
trump wouldn't announce his love for putin if the trump followers didn't love putin

I would say they are by the sanctions, Putin is looking like Suddam Husain and the world needs a hero to fight

Putin is a genius. Dont be mad that our "rulers" are idiots. It is what it is

Too gay of a post to seem legit, you are a git.
Not trite enough to qualify as spam
You somewhat gave it a go and seemed legit.
Yet, your skull is flush with shit.
Foul is your bread, perhaps a certain spice would give it a twist.
Nay, all you shall post will be utter shit

he probably loved all the attention he got hahaha

I will personally kill you

Attached: E1291E1E-4B13-4910-A5C7-F61FC6F814F5.jpg (1200x2208, 406.32K)

>when the whole of Europe, the US, and many other countries are united against Putin
nice headcanon you have there

>rent free
>2022

Ukraine is in debt and will always be, Putin just bought a money pit.
And sanctions against Russia.
I don't see Russia eating well next year

Miss this nigga like you wouldn't believe, faggot

Is that all it took to distract you from the Ukraine issue? And how Biden is flopping? lol
Too easy.

That is nice gun. Why you kill me ? Because I tell you the truth.

Ah you see fag user. Russia has nearly 40% of the worlds potash. If they get sanctioned none of us will be eating well.

>still making leftists seethe
Anyone who hasn't yet realized that Trump's primary audience is Democrats and not Republicans does not understand US politics. The point is to make leftists seethe, so they forget about how terrible their own politicians are. The right will support him, either enthusiastically or reluctantly. He may throw us a bone every once in a while but ultimately he is playing to the leftist audience.

I only supported this fool when the whole right side of the country decided to. I'll never just go along with the herd again. Fuck voting anyway. 2020 showed us its just a scam to make us think we have a say.

What's with the neocon shills infesting this board
Holy Shit

Attached: bot.png (2692x9668, 1.8M)

I ain't got no quarrel with them Russians. No Russian ever called me racist.

But Russia has no water big problem. Also Russia is top heavy money for the top Russians and none for the bottom.

Op makes a thread about his criminally uncharitable understanding of Trump's statements and public negotiation style.
And we are supposed to discuss op's intentional distorted understanding?
I think Op is the subject and therefore this not political and /pol is the incorrect forum from this fiction.

You didn't support him in 2016.
You're a leftist bitch, so you can't even give him the "stable genius" joke without taking it seriously.
Putin isn't a genius, but he was smart enough to wait until there was a retarded fungus, in the whitehouse, before pulling this shit.
The countries that are against Putin are mostly the EU moochers who barely paid a dime towards NATO protection - fuck them, they can defend themselves.

You don't know Russian people, they will change like the wind.

He'll not be nominated again.

Attached: trumphesmynigga.jpg (378x209, 20.69K)

That’s what your going with? They are going to be thirsty? And they have income inequality? They can just drain the rest of the aral sea problem solved. Vodka for the poor, problem solved. We will still be missing most of our fertilizer fag user. Unless you plan on subsisting entirely on hormones.

fuckin /thread if i ever saw one

Calling the person you lose to a genius is actually a lot more self respecting than screaming that you keep losing to a retard

1pbtid

We buy from someone else. And Russia loose out.

>I supported him in 2016 but I won't if he ever runs again.

Someone can't find his dilator. i want desantis tho I'll give you that tranny dog fucker

Attached: macro-shot-of-one-hundred-dollar-bill-picture-id641670028.jpg (1024x683, 210.9K)

>we can't let him have the nuclear codes
>we want someone that will use them
the absolute state of memeflags

nigger

>Trump praising Russia for doing what America has done for the last 50 years
Sounds like Trump is a true patriot to me

Attached: 1473135859923.jpg (625x482, 116.37K)

Still mad bro?

>supporting any zionist cock gobbler

>I supported him
I guarantee you never did, nor will.
Thats ok

That's what America is about, sorry.
The main event
Russia vs USA

>supported

Sure you did Chang

>m-muh putin bad!
Putin did nothing wrong, and warhawk leftists need the fucking rope immediately, you're all cowardly faggots.

Canada and China are the only other countries with large potash supplies. China uses almost all of theirs internally most of Canada’s already comes to the US and is not enough on its own. Don’t forget Europe, Africa and most of Asia will also be needing new sources of potash. Think for a second fag user. Losing 40% of the worlds fertilizer over night would cause a global famine.

And your point is