GRAD ROCKETS HAVE LANDED IN UKRAINE
>GRAD ROCKETS HAVE LANDED IN UKRAINE

ITS HAPPENING

Attached: Capture.jpg (606x379, 30.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OqPl4QrczTk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HOLY SHIT SOME GRAD ROCKETS JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Too bad they didnt hit you so there wouldn't be another FUCKING HAPPENING THREAD!

Good. Advanced degrees are fucking useless. Might as well use the fags as ordnance.

i hope not

HOW CUTE THEY GRADUATED
NOW TO PAY OFF THE DEBT

ITS TARD BUCKWATER REPORTING

Those Emus stepped up their game.

I'm about to fly over your house, if you don't shut your fucking mouth.

WE GOT SOME UNDERGRAD ROCKETS AND THEN THEY FIRED GRAD ROCKETS. NEXT THEY'LL PROBABLY FIRE THE MASTER ROCKETS.

Here we go

youtu.be/OqPl4QrczTk

Attached: 1635631079251.jpg (1024x682, 80.04K)

Did this dumb cunt miss the past 50 years of America ravaging the world with war. But muh russia

I’ll fuckin write this as I have in every other thread on Ukraine. Watch as the Jannies mop up anything on the Corona threads or protest threads while they turn this already dying board into a circle jerk on troon/bunkertrannie bait or the Ukraine/Russia fabrication. They mock you anons as they see you falling for the same trick as in December 2019. I was banned for making threads on important stuff. This board might be going soon, or heavily censored and they still do it for free.

Attached: 69F3F454-99E6-47C3-BC0E-272FF4431845.jpg (1050x858, 150.02K)

grads in ukraine?
looks like the last class...
....is the class of 2022
YYYEAAAAAHHHHAHHHHHH

Attached: wsdfghjkl.gif (384x276, 1.25M)

rockets don't land, they explode

Attached: nohat.png (600x600, 313.93K)

LMAOOOO NO YOU FUCKING SCHIZOS AINT HAPPENING I posted it in another thread, I'm from Mariupol and we got no bombings just shitty weather with cloud boom booms, go on and check out the weather online blea it's raining with cloud boom booms no bombings

Attached: dee (1).jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

Nobody cares, faggot

Based leaf putting Aussie in his place. We are in a new timeline in every way in the world. Get ready boys.

mods deleted my post...

Mods if you care so much about the quality of posts then why the fuck do you let these twitter threads exist?

Attached: jannies.png (766x366, 111.32K)

>GRAD ROCKETS HAVE LANDED IN UKRAINE
Well, I guess it's better than High School Dropout rockets

Seen that user. Keep it up. Tourists and nu fags need to stop shitting up the board with 2.22.22 threads or fucking whatever date they pull out their arse. Jesus I just want to read something interesting for the first time since probably october. La Palma was more comfy

>Mods if you care so much about the quality of posts then why the fuck do you let these twitter threads exist?
Do you report them? Or just whine?

Prove it.

youre taking it way too seriously bro

Attached: hemhm.jpg (474x266, 16.8K)

>Do you report them? Or just whine?
Kek you think Jannies care ? They only remove stuff that doesn’t make them jerk off. Watch as an interesting thread gets removed while big booba thread plus mildly annoying bait #6000000 stays up. Many cases

>no peace in our times abloo bloo
Nigga shut the fuck up

I didn’t know Russian soldiers could use a phone.

>big booba thread
I report them them I notice and they usually get removed within 15 minutes.

lol

no I don't report them. I'm not the one who cares so much about the quality of posts. If they want to post BS then let them, but at least let them get made fun of as well.

Isn't that the job of a mod? Literally? Mods are obviously watching this thread - they found my post. Unless you're actually going to tell me somebody reported my post for being low quality, and not OPs? I literally copied the format of OP exactly, so what the fuck?

Aren't Grads basically Katyushas?

You must be new because they may get pruned but they certainly never get rangebanned. Some stay up until near bump limit. Sure a jannie is rubbing one off to one right at this moment.

What are your predictions Ukraine bro?

Youre new here user. Jannies are the most hated specimen on this board maybe more than kikes, they have always been like this, it has just ramped up to 9000 in the last couple of weeks

Maybe. More just frustrated at the even gayer new nu-Any Forums

Attached: 5A9DB867-48ED-42B2-BE5D-0CF8E484549A.jpg (843x927, 506.12K)

GUIZE GRAD LITERALLY FELL OVER MY HOUSE

Attached: OHMIGOD.jpg (1500x1125, 1003.91K)

Lol it's MLRS.