Politially speaking why americans are richer than everybody else

-Every American have a car or someone who have a car because it's cheap to have one.
-Americans get paid 10x more than everybody else.
-Americans have nice houses and nice road's infrastructure with huge parking lot and smooth roads.
-Americans can have every piece of technology they want, you want a iphone 10000? ok you can buy it with 5% of your salary, you want a gaming PC? ok have it.
-Americans can simply drive their car to the woods and hunt and do whatever they want any time they want
-They can drive their car to fun places like a river or pool and have fun
-They can pickup girls anytime with their car increasing their chances of reproducing.

They will enjoy their life to the fullest and experience much more than me, while I haven't ever drive a car, haven't ever had fun or sex and have to work my whole life because my average salary is 200$ a month.

And to make it even worse they don't even allow me to visit their country because American's VISA is the hardest thing to get.

Why? this is unfair, we have to destroy USA, so everybody else have a chance to live.

Attached: usa 2022.png (1034x519, 1.17M)

Slavery

luck

What a stupid spic or whatever that shithole country flag that is. Wtf even is that? Fuck off

And if you destroy us, some one else will just take our place. At least with the current global system. They've made it so that you cannot even really conceptualize something different, and that's the saddest thing about it.

That was true 30 years ago. Americans are poor as shit these days

Take a plane to Juarez. Walk over the border. No one cares. They will give you house, electricity, car, job.

You see obsessed with cars (they are pretty great) but you can have fun and have sex without them. You can also go fun places but it's probably a bit harder. The reason the visa is so hard to get is because so many people want one and shit loads of people never leave. If everyone had a chance to live here it would not be great or even good any more. Also we have shit loads of poor people. A lot of Europe is pretty nice too. I hope you find a way to be happy where you live.

Slovery

What, are you kidding? Things are getting worse here every single day. Inflation is through the roof, rent is sky high, food costs more, gas is expensive and about to get more expensive. Our political system is a fucking joke and will be the source of our destruction. A shot won't even need to be fired for America to collapse.

>5% of salary for a new iPhone

What

America is the land of Winners and Losers.
But because they let the Losers LOSE.
The lack of burden of these people on society allows for the average person to live better than the average person elsewhere.

Governments are very ineffective and prone to corruption

It used to be that in America, everyone could win and everyone could lose. That was what made America Great.

Attached: 1637020702470.jpg (512x512, 56.93K)

Czech republic
I'm sorry your parents sent you to public school, fren. What a horror.

All those things you mentioned are everywhere. The difference is you guys at least have the prospect of potentially getting paid well. A senior engineer here MIGHT make 70k€. A senior engineer in America would be over 150k.

americucks live on credit, the world lives on debit
mutts are poor as fuck

Why are here no cars in the photograph ?

Idk maybe the $30T in debt we have.
We have an absurd amount of money now because we are fucked for the future. You can tell it's getting near the end because politicians scramble and pass $3T bills just to keep the charade going.
In reality we have been fucked since the fed was created, and have become especially fucked since 2008. We have created a bubble like nothing the world has seen before. Every asset.

Everywhere is in massive debt now though. We have over 200 billion Euros worth of debt here with a population of 5 million people. Canada went massively in debt too. At this point I think every country leveraged themselves to the tits because they know it's all going to collapse anyway. That being said Americans are still more materially wealthy than anyone else.

We were literally the only country with factories after WW2 but then we threw that away...

Attached: 1640103394653.jpg (559x423, 14.78K)

Congrats on your nation’s irrelevancy

?

Being on the winning side and having overwhelming military superiority after ww2 gave America a strong hand to play ensuring its global dominance and wealthy status

What part of south america is that?

Texas

America is spiritually and morally bankrupt. We have money but nothing fulfilling to spend it on. We find the most retarded ways to waste money

Sounds like hypernormalization
No one believed the Society Union fell until it did. Everyone living there knew the society was broken and the workers paradise a lie, but they just went on. Then the Wall fell and nothing made sense anymore, so let's give capitalism a try.
Now we are here. Nothing makes sense anymore, and no one can conceptualize a world that isn't globohomo market driven capitalist gangfuckfest.
Something is going to break, and out of that new ideologies and an entire reshaping of how we all think of this world. It happens every historical cycle. No one could have guessed in 1780s France the complete tidal wave of shit heading their way would change everything as much as it did.
That's our problem. Everyone knows this machine is broken, but there's nothing on the horizon showing any hope. Given the trends, things are getting worse and the question is when will it break down. It may not happen in our lifetime and we may be history's middle children, but at this rate it certainly could. And for better or worse, things might finally start making sense again once the dust settles and our structures finally adapt to the time we live it. That's of course if we even survive these events traditionally lead to a lot of people dying of pestilence and getting shot in the head

Attached: 1641339823675.jpg (800x600, 146.92K)

That is an individual problem. If you are fortunate enough to be wealthy you should also try to learn humility.

Can someone in this thread help me move to USA or just visit it so I can experience the american life? PLEASE!!

Learn about global economy.

They aren't. They're in massive deebt. Nobody buys anything outright in the USA. If you have 50k in a savings account you probably have more liquid funds than half of the nicest neighborhoods in your zip. I live among these retards. They make 200k to a million each year and blow through it all and extra on houses, lawn care, cars, renovations, plastic surgery, vacations, club memberships, clothes, stupid dogs and 300 dollar dinners every night of the week.
They unironically think they're doing themselves a favor by keeping up with the joneses but in the long run they're all fucking broke and crossing their fingers hoping their house keeps its value and their wives dont divorce them and their stock options remain stable.
Seriously. Dont feel the least bit jealous. These people are having a barbecue on a frozen lake and spring is perpetually around the corner.

>Society Union
fuckin'a im a phoneposting faggot

Attached: 20200907_112200.jpg (1080x578, 87.13K)

Lower taxes. We get half our income taken away in total here in Europe.

What if you move there and are good with money? As in you buy a home with a large down payment. Have a 6 month emergency fund. Don't carry debt. Live within your means. And invest for your retirement. If you are financially savvy I feel like America will reward you.