Wants to give you a pure qt3.14 Ukrainian waifu

>wants to give you a pure qt3.14 Ukrainian waifu
Wtf I love AOC now

Attached: FD65E495-9CC7-48A4-AE1A-D94BDFC18760.jpg (828x606, 212.21K)

>military action

Indeed, Big Bulgarian Cock, will claim all ukrainian women.

there is absolutely no way america would ever accept white refugees

Who the fuck does this bitch think she is?

Military action she said. Hmmmmmmmmmm

lets roll

Attached: 1536845495883.jpg (576x702, 64.76K)

>asking for congressional approval for a fucking counter-invasion is now a bad thing according to Any Forums
what the literal fuck happened to this place? Brown woman bad said it so it's automatically bad I guess even if it could potentially stop Biden from acting unilaterally?

Holy fuck for once in my miserable life I touch a girl. Imagine.

I just hope u gonna die in some MILITARY ACTION.
Oh no, changed my mind. No need to die fren, just lose ur legs. It's gonna be even better without em.

Politicians should be forced into a combat zone for at least a year (not as soldiers, no body guards) before they can vote on war.

Invasion where? America?

Only idiots and feds push the "ukrainian refugees" meme. It's obviously bullshit as the kikes just want dead whites.

Antifa supports Russia, right?

Any Forums doesnt understand. these girls are not innocent. their lives have been hard. they are like feral animals. they will make you their bitch by the end of the month if you let them. then rob you while you sleep

Attached: 5646879.jpg (288x450, 12.95K)

>counter-invasion
Of the Ukraine? Why?

Wait till she finds out they hate commies.

Refugees? Why the fuck would they want to come to a country that hates them for their skin color and will lecture them on how privileged they are. Besides, fuck off we're full

Ukraine is just going to send all their babushkas while all their sexy women will die fighting russia

hot

Sweet, tons of jewish ukrainians flooding our country, JUST what we need.

Military action... lmao bitch, this isn't some group of sandal wearing ragheads... the US has zero military options availiable when it comes to Ukraine.

>any military action must take place with Congressional approval
lel the Americans really can't control themselves.

Why should America go into Ukraine when they've violated the Minsk agreements and are shelling Donbas?

Russia isn't innocent either but this conflict is not for the US to meddle in.

>Putin's oligarchs reeeee
as if they're not the same ones we have

I want you to come here and try putting up with a white American woman for more than 30 minutes.