/zg/ ZOOMER GENERAL

For discussion of political, social, and economic issues relevant to Gen Z.

==TOPICS FOR DISCUSSION==
>Among Us strategy
>Consequences of social media
>Anti-whiteism in schools
>Political trends among Zoomers
>Meme warfare
>Huge amount of kids being gay

==ISSUES FACING GEN Z==
>TikTok algorithm promoting gay content to impressionable children
>The right is censored on all social media platforms
>Leftists have free reign to spread their agenda to Zoomers through social media
>Almost zero authentic right-wing content on mainstream platforms
>Bait threads significantly reduce the amount of intelligent discussion on this site

==WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT==
>Push the message “TikTok Makes Kids Gay”
>Move off this site and start red-pilling people on other platforms
>Boost quality right wing creators on social media
>Ignore bait threads and don't engage with shills
>Raise awareness that TikTok and similar apps are purposefully designed to spread degeneracy
>Contact your fellow anons irl and online, and spread right wing propaganda together

==RIGHT WING ZOOMER CREATORS==
>Wurzelroot
cozy.tv/wurzelroot
>Kai Clips
tiktok.com/@kai.lifts
>John Doyle
youtube.com/c/JohnDoyle/

Attached: zg_001.png (3312x3400, 1.43M)

no

ay whassup homie zoomerbros fr fr fr no cap i just deadass nailed that newest tiktok challenge!

Daily reminder that tiktok is the primary reason for the amount of 13 year old LGBTQs in our generation.
DO NOT LET YOUR YOUNGER SIBLINGS USE TIKTOK

Attached: 1645435001590.png (1112x282, 199.07K)

03 here
gimp

I like zoomies.
-t. Old Millennial.

Attached: 1642767821802.gif (498x474, 482.92K)

tiktok is a chinese app after all no wonder they are trying to make western men into faggots and their kids into trannies

Most zoomers literally eat ass. But the Zoomers who are "radicalized" have nothing to lose and are willing to swallow 6 gorillion milligrams of redpills with no regard for what the world thinks.
>T. Zoomer, stone jannies

Attached: zoomer-quick-floss.gif (404x561, 165.74K)

people need to start realizing that the cultural subversion is intentional.
literally upwards of 50% girls at my school are either bisexual or straight-up lesbians

ive just had a beer and some multi vitamins and im feeling dizzy

Attached: 1645485877699.png (664x570, 310.98K)

lol i got banned of tick tock for hate speech

Fathers need to destroy the police state and all of its simps so they can go back to beating their wife and children into submission.

I always get unbanned by pretending my account is a Freemasonic operation in the appeals. Guess the chinks are tied in with the Masons, pretty funny bait.

amogus top right

>==RIGHT WING ZOOMER CREATORS==
hahahah fuck off faggot, I is stalinist.

If you want to make something unpopular, you need to make it unpopular with women.

lol

yoomer here, the fact that people aren't more aware of how terrible tiktok is reduces my faith in them even more. it's so obviously terrible, and yet hardly anyone seems to notice or mention it. not even conservatives.

Well then you get the gulag or starve pick

unfortunately the #1 target audience for TikTok is women. Teenage girls are the primary consumers of this LGBT degeneracy

This. Every time I see sweatpants tucked into socks I want to kill

>starving meme
USA had and still has more starving people in percentage than USSR ever had. I am detoxed from CIA propaganda.

>hardly anyone seems to notice or mention it
most are out of touch with just how bad things are on the ground with Gen Z. The fact that using these made up pronouns and pretending to be a gender queer is what the popular trend is should TERRIFY parents

>literally upwards of 50% girls at my school are either bisexual or straight-up lesbians
if they're the latter it's honestly not the end of the world. most of them are probably straight on a deeper level, and will eventually figure that out. the benefit being they will probably still be virgins

bro whats your problem with tiktok tho.
it's deadass just chillin fr tho. i aint even cappin rn.