COVID-19 Has Virus Sequence Matching Moderna Patent

So Moderna either created COVID or somebody used Moderna's patented sequence to create the virus

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10542309/Fresh-lab-leak-fears-study-finds-genetic-code-Covids-spike-protein-linked-Moderna-patent.html

Attached: 2345sdw345dsf.png (928x785, 144.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iceni.substack.com/p/covid-19-a-web-of-corruption
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/331246344/#331306893
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/356419131/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/356448944/
clownbasket.substack.com/p/covid-18-omicron-and-some-things
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

guys where is the hecking deboonk on this?

We have been saying it's patented for over 2 years . Catch up nigga

early on good soul luc montagier said some pro created it from looking at the structures given for inspection

yep

>Amerimutts created and leaked the virus
wow shocking news
nobody cares

If America did it, its okay imo

Shit, they were bragging about it here in 2019.

Does anyone remember right in the very beginning of this pandemic, some Pajeet scientists on here confirming that the virus had been engineered?

I was, actually 2019 it was about the furin cleavage site which is now all over radio, the vaccine wasn't out in 2019, but as soon as it came out, geneticists were saying:

>its a barcode that hitches a ride on an siRISC complex

> Oh yes, most certainly. When I mentioned that we could put him on the priority
list for the Ambrosia vaccine, he was so willing it was almost pathetic.

Attached: bobpage.jpg (1280x720, 75.23K)

Forced injections as a pretext for the stripping of all civil liberties and the implementation of the Beast System. How many decades have they planned this for? The Learned Elders and the WWII-era rulers couldn't have conceived of modern biotech on this scale.

>the vaccine wasn't out in 2019
No, but the manmade virus was.

Sorry, it's reboonked:

iceni.substack.com/p/covid-19-a-web-of-corruption

Attached: ICENI_Profile.png (1133x1084, 39.98K)

It's just a "quirky coincidence" guize

They were doing the needful

>Moderna was stopped just before they released a virus that turns everyone into a furry

Right, but the modern patent matches the vaccine not the virus. The virus, once sequenced (which was almost immediately, because it was needed to make qPCR tests lol), was obviously not natural from just looking at the sequence and all the hallmarks of lab techniques.

For example, one thing people never talk about is the codon-usage, which is like, er, so AAC and AAT both code for the same amino acid, but AAC is way more commonly used in humans because we have more AAC tRNA floating around than AAT. Our genes as a result (and as a consequence, its a regulatory feedback thing) use AAC more than AAT to reflect this unequal usage. Covid-19 allegedly came from a pangolin-bat gangbang but had AAC codons not AAT where AAT was more commonly used in bats. I'm making these codons up off the top of my head i don't remember the IUPAC codon usage tables off the top of my head, but it's an easy thing to check and screamed lab-leak right from the get go. HIV sequences and furin cleavage site, coupled with leaking in Wuhan, pretty much sealed the deal for me in 2019.

lmfao this was so obvious too. Moderna had sequenced the virus and had a vaccine ready in January 2020, claiming that 'mRNA tech allowed them to do it at such speed'. Bullshit, they had that vaccine for a long time and this just further confirms it.

The company itself was an utter failure for years and brought nothing to market, now the exec team has been dumping shares non-stop for over a year, tanking the price of the shares in the process. Seriously need another nuremberg trial after this is all said and done but lets face it the cabal and 'fact-checkers' will shut anything down instantly

Yes. We've known it wasn't natural from the jump. The only real question has ever been intentional release or lab leak.

You want to talk nuremberg trial levels of deception, you need to talk qPCR primer sequences. Both the WHO and the CDC put out primer sequences that ANY geneticist who has experience designing primers would look at and say WTF. its become a party-trick of mine, to show the sequence to pro-vaccine scientists and they always say "woah" and/or don't believe their looking at the real CDC/WHO website. When i saw that, i realised it wasn't just a lab-leak, they wanted a super high false-positive rate.

Old news
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/331246344/#331306893
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/356419131/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/356448944/

Any Forums was right again

They also were the ones to talk about the relation to HIV. It was all in those firsts weeks of the more widespread news. Jan 18th-20th through mid-Feb.

Pretty clever to get the whole story out there basically right out the gate and use it as a cudgel for 2 years before it is being proven right, over and over.

Fuck this clown world sometimes

Indian immunocological study?
>OK GOOD MORNING SANJEET, TAKE THE PFIZER AND MIX IT WITH POO
>NOW TELL IT ME THE RESULT, DOES IT STILL SMELL LIKE POO?
>OK VERY GOOD, NOW MIX IT WITH THE GANGES WATER
>DID IT REDEEM?

Attached: 1645663212284.gif (220x124, 144.14K)

You know, when I look at the level of evil in this world nowadays I can't help but think to myself that even this will get unfathomably worse. Jesus said that the end days will be like the days of Noah. Apparently we are not at that level yet, and it worries me to think how much further things have to go.

there's a good writeup of this and a whole lot more here clownbasket.substack.com/p/covid-18-omicron-and-some-things

This shit was literally on Any Forums day 1. All sorts of suspicions that it was modified