USA Begs China to save Ukraine from Russia

Please Mr Jinping, tell Putin to stop.

Attached: Captura de tela 2022-02-23 204803.png (745x266, 44.52K)

Attached: 1645232074376.jpg (280x280, 15.71K)

(((sherman)))

literally admitting they have absolutely no clue what to do

the moment someone ignored them and just did what he wanted, they all collapsed and stopped being so brave

And what if putin offers china support to take taiwan?

But PRC backed Putin, and called out Taiwan today on similar grounds

lol this is great. US government standing there with its limp dick in its hand.

Attached: 65432165465435.jpg (840x560, 111K)

Lmao, it's not like Russia and China are allies.Why Putin would listen to China?

Yeah makes you wonder if the same thing would happen domestically if Republicans stopped kissing cop and soldier ass and stopped being faggoty feminist cowards

Taiwan will be reunificated peacefully in a few decades. China has no need to invade now, they have time, they are Taiwan's biggest trade partner.

>But PRC backed Putin, and called out Taiwan today on similar grounds
China have a responsibility to protect, and the USA set the precedent for that in their war after 911.

straight men are running circles around globohomo.

Chang should tell him that they'll support Ukraine's sovereignty over its breakaway regions if the US acknowledges their sovereignty over Taiwan.

No, China said multiple times they support Ukraine's sovereignty and territorial integrity, the FM said a few days ago and yesterday the UN ambassador. Unless they're just saying that to buy time for whatever they've got planned on their end.

Attached: 1645274503641.jpg (668x494, 36.32K)

Based
Now do Taiwan

Desu it makes sense, China is their ally and China is more nuanced on these things since they would prioritize avoiding sanctions like export bans. Doesn’t mean it will change anything (Putin doesn’t care that Erdogan denounced it for example)

They don’t know what to do because what can they do? Ukraine isn’t important enough to America to start WW3, but Ukraine is like the singular most important thing for Putin

>if the US acknowledges their sovereignty over Taiwan.

The US already does that.

Are you retarded?

That's why he is saying that: it means that Taiwan is part of China.

I hope traitors like you get sent to prison one of these days.

> p-p-plep-ease Mr- Xi
> DO SOMETHING

Attached: humble rice merchant.jpg (501x585, 40.47K)

The past couple of days have become an exhausting re-living of 2016-2017 butthurt on the left. The hysterics are already legend. They can't even do it in order, conflating anger with bargaining, denial with depression.

Feels oddly good, man.

Attached: catz.jpg (1100x500, 50.3K)

of every COUNTRY user

Attached: Gigachad XiJinPing.png (640x485, 341.9K)

起来,伟大的国家!

Attached: xi.jpg (299x168, 5.23K)

Why would China want to take Taiwan? All they would get is more Bugmen, and they have enough of those.

But wait until Russia is bogged down in Ukraine and Georgia and the Chinese can then take the Russian Far East and get oodles of resources.

China would always oppose Russia gaining more territory. The only message here is don't get too excited about US foreign policy insanity pushing Russia and China closer. Their eternal conflict is never going to be resolved with a simple "my enemy's enemy" meme.

You are taking an incorrect conclusion from the tweet you are quoting. Saying "I hope Putin will listen to the PRC [on Ukraine]" does not mean "I hope the PRC will take actions to stop Putin", but rather, "I hope Putin will respond correctly to the actions the PRC has taken".

The PRC has already condemned (albeit not very strongly) Russia's actions in the UN. They've played their part as best as we can get out of them.

Because China is actually West Taiwan but do not want to admit it.

what's Jinping gonna say, do it?

>US calls Putin Chinas lapdog

Attached: 35250943-B17D-4F43-920E-1420D26F23E1.jpg (606x601, 127.08K)

WOOOOOOOWWW is this a new dank pepe? i saved it to my pepe folder

>traitor
America is the most evil country in the world. We are the great Satan

China is absolutely for protecting its own peoples interests in other nations, also as separatists.

There is no way, no how, that China is going to condemn Russia on this.

lol this will be the test for Taiwan