Why do Jews keep winning, Any Forums?

Why do Jews keep winning, Any Forums?

Attached: Jewish success.png (625x910, 92.08K)

They care about winning more than being right.

Attached: 14.png (1080x1234, 184.83K)

for some reason goyim just keep on falling for it :/

They are unironically the master race.

they own the central banks
everything else is downhill

They are both proxy AND government.

Jews are proof that racism is the best survival strategy.

Absorbed European genetics, a hatred for manual labor rooted in their religion, boundless nepotism, and the inversion of christian morality yielded a people who are not only intellectually able to occupy positions of power and influence, but feel almost compelled to do so, and to help their fellow Jews in achieving the same, even by crossing boundaries of basic decency and integrity.

They invented a religion (Christianity) that didnt allow usury, they became the money lenders and it went downhill from there.
We need to get banking back. There's a reason it was Uncles first law.

Wait... so according to your logic...
Race really matters a lot and Whites are only below jews?
Or are the jews only privileged at the top due to their systematic racism?

Anyway, are jews White?

The pyramid looks like this - whites at the bottom, Jews at the top. Everyone else in the middle.
You can criticise those below you but not above.
New World Order (of the races)

>Anyway, are jews White?
They are closely related to Arabs from the Middle East.

Whites think shitskins think like them

omg my worldview shattered. i don't know how to cope now.

Not all of them. Most are very European.

Fpbp

>are very European
What would their DNA tell me about their origins?

Superior genetics, just look at the number of Jewish inventors and Nobel prize winners.

Jews are basically autists with social skills

Jews win Jewish award. My surprise.

>hatred for manual labor
They were enslaved once, so they hate it
The only race that hasn’t been enslaved yet are whites, and they clearly need the experience.

>h-haha it doesn’t matter because i said so
>able to post this because of Nobel-prize winning discoveries
Love you, bro, don’t change

Snowniggers btfo

Not white, not European, but they lived under monarchy for 1000s of years. Why do you think Europe just gobbles up the cum of their leaders and is basically facist? Whites are already slaves. Unironically Americans are the least slave like “whites” or mutts as you call them.

There is a reason whites are like 90% vaccinated across the world. They are literally cows.

Only like 1 in 10 whites isn’t an NPC slave. They only work so well because they understand they should follow the other white guy with an actual brain and soul. This trust has been abused and now they just listen to the government lmao. Have you ever broken the law with a white person? Ever smoked weed or something illegal with a white person? Watch how they act Lmfao like god himself gonna come down and arrest they ass.

Slash fred

Jews succeed because of ingroup loyalty and having white levels of intelligence. White empathy isn't conducive to success in the modern world, if there's a collapse then we come out on top.

And they cope by saying things like “breaking the law is nigger behavior! Just take the vaccine! I need to keep my job!”. All you have to do to control white people is show them black people doing the things you don’t want them to do. If you show black men as masculine white men will make themselves less masculine to be less like “niggers”. It’s hilarious how well it’s working. It makes me sad for you.