Freemasonry

Ok, let me explain the basic symbolism of Freemasonry for you retards, because every piece of knowledge which you have associated with it is either partially correct or simply wrong. And secondly, I’m not a Freemason, nor am I a member of any organized religion for that matter. Nor should you join any organized religion, since they've all been subverted.

Attached: Freemasonry.png (1241x1152, 722.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/357670264/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So let’s start from the basics: Dualism. The two – for a lack of a better word – “principles”, symbolized with Boaz and Jachin, represents the two principles of “active” (Jachin/masculinity/sun), and “passive” (Boaz/femininity/moon) power. The two symbols are visually expressed in the most common symbol for Freemasonry: The compass and square. Which shows fundamentally two “triangles”: One pointing upwards, the other pointing downwards. This also represents the two prior mentioned principles: Active, upwards; Passive, downwards.

Attached: Boaz and Jachin.png (341x536, 294.17K)

These two principles are dervied from God, or natural order – “If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” – Energy is a constant which cannot be destroyed nor created out of nothing, it can transform itself. However a transformation implies the destruction of the old, and the creation of something new.

To allegorically refer to the uninitiated, Freemasonry uses the symbol of the “checkerboard”. Since it represents a plane of the two prior principles in a state of chaos, a perpetual state of dissolution and coagulation, which may be understood as the undetermind potentiality of the individual: “Nature takes pleasure in itself”, and “Nature dominates itself”.

Attached: hgfgj.png (436x720, 557.63K)

Next up are the practical teachings of Freemasonry and, in fact, the general teachings of every spiritual endevour. Man is born into a state that can’t be called quite “living”, his body may be living, but he’s dead on the inside. The goal of Freemasonry is to revive his spirit – spirit is synonymous with vitiality or life – into a purified state of being. The cube, checkerboard, and saturn symbolizes this state of zombie-esqe existence. To then destroy this existence and mason a new one into existence follows the two prior mentioned principles: The moon destroys the old; The sun masons the new. The third tower, representing “wisdom” and a “purified spirit”, is often called “enlightment” – The “G” is an abbreviation of “Gnosis”, which means to “understand”. Another allegory to wisdom is the “third eye” (“to see”). The checkerboard might then be understood also as “ignorance”. To put it into practical application, think of a society: It can either be subverted into degeneracy, or it can be risen up to arete.

Attached: Map of Consciousness.png (708x960, 522.58K)

ITT (In that thread) I disclose the nature of Ur-Lodges, a special, irregular kind of masonic lodge that dominates international politics.
All this according to a work by italian freemason Gioele Magaldi.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/357670264/

People to whom further attention is due:
-Krautanon and his "Here's all I got" threads.
-Britanon and his "Phoenician Merchant Serpent Worship" posts.
-Manly P.Hall.

Attached: history.jpg (1288x4456, 1.31M)

this is a supposed to be a red-pill for newfags, christcucks

Do you think "Vigilant Citizen" is a good redpill for newfags?

>He doesn't know that Freemasonry is the basis behind (((everything)))
ngmi

Attached: Owl.png (1280x1280, 1.79M)

A freemason just exposed secrets recently shut up u cave maggot faggots

I think most of Any Forums already knows what Freemasonry and gnosis are about, and non-dualism just sounds ridiculous to the few who don't understand. Some will shill against those telling truths, but it's only because they themselves know that the ones who have achieved gnosis are telling the truth. No one cares enough to uphold the truth though. It's exhausting when there are endless shills to shut down the things you say.

the funniest part is that they'll never know the real truths about those symbols and artifacts

they can only construct what we left them in written sources ;)

Referring to me?

You're probably shilling this for some ulterior motive though. Like getting idiots to believe they're God or some other new age reason. Not everyone needs to know secrets. It's better they live as NPC's

that's just roundabout, retard

What makes you think I contradict you?

My "motive" is to eggsplain some symbolism; Nothing more, nothing less.

from the first picture you posted

Great service, Orpheus.

its the secrets of civilization passed to humans through the watchers

Nobody fucking cares. Take your little clubhouse of secrete faggots and GTFO

I love monitoring these threads to see what you autistic chuds get right and wrong.

Define "right" and "wrong" nerd

these secrets are not inherently evil

tl;dr mix good and bad, black and white to get a transcendent gray bro
>Which shows fundamentally two “triangles”: One pointing upwards, the other pointing downwards.
You're a fucking liar, they represent male and female, one penetrating the other.
>The “G” is an abbreviation of “Gnosis”, which means to “understand”
The G is satan.

If you want the real freemason pill its all in this guy's 5 hour video.

Attached: leadfactor[1].jpg (1280x720, 31.14K)

me too, honestly. but I'm probably going to go to bed soon

Attached: Pneumatics & Psychics & Hylics.png (3128x1632, 1.97M)

Jews are considered keepers of the ancient tradition by masons, of which they see themselves as the crucible in "modern" times.

>Run a PR campaign for freemasonry
>not a freemason

It s a shitty job but somebody had to do it. I Guess OP needed the money.

Attached: al-bundy.jpg (474x429, 31.67K)

Correct, partially correct, incorrect, and falling for red herrings.

Mystery schools have been subverted to create unnatural slave order and cult of power through chaining man against the generative forces of nature and energy.
All of these principles map onto creating selection pressures for the two hemispheres of the brain. The left - male, active, knowledge vs the right - feminine, passive, wisdom. Both masculine order and feminine chaos are brought about unnaturally through operative nodes in the social order prescriptively to alter the reproduction of a given population.

>t. retard
Everything he says is basically "the hidden hand" and "one eye", that's basically nothing

This, its almost always wrong lel

Start with the basics bro. Masons build walls and buildings, not just in the real world but in your mind.

Attached: 409px-ENG_COA_Newton.svg.jpg (409x451, 14K)

>almost

Attached: 16436901251300.jpg (937x937, 102.27K)

I have literally explained the basics

>"one eye",

Attached: IMG_0465.jpg (1936x2592, 723.38K)